Chapter 8 - Love isn't always fair

*Andy's POV*

I was drunk as fuck, and I needed to piss, so I went to the bathroom, I turned and see that a girl was dressed as my beautiful Taylor. Mh maybe it is Taylor I thought to myself. I walked over to her and spin her around, pin her in the wall and started kissing her, I was about to grab her leg.

Until I heard a heart broken gasp. I turn, and my eyes widen, it was Taylor looking broken, with tears in her eyes, I looked at the girl that I was kissing and instant push her away, I look at Taylor.

"Babe, is not what it lo-" she cut me off. "Save it, I saw what I saw, I thought you loved me Andy, but I guess I was wrong" she ran away and went after her.

"Taylor! Babe, Please listen!"
"Shut up!" Her voice cracked, I kept running toward her, but she was faster and I lost sight of her. I felt tears in my eyes, I can't lose her, I can't, I love her to much. I ran where she went, and its the direction where the tour bus is. She most be there.

*Taylor POV*

I ran to the tour bus, and texted Oli.

T- hey where are you?

O- at my tour bus, why? What happen?

T- can I come over and spend the night there?

O- sure but what happen?

T- thanks and I'll tell you

I grabbed some Pj and started heading towards the door, that's when the door open, Andy was there.

"Where are you going?"
"None of your business" I went to the door but he blocked me.
"Baby, please let me explain"
"Don't call me baby, because I'm not your baby anymore, I saw what I saw, you were kissing her! You were pinning her to the wall! It explains that you obviously don't love me and never did" he looks at me with sad eyes.

"I thought it was you, so I went and kissed her. I thought it was you! Because she looks like you and dressed like her!"

"How did she looked at me?!? She wasn't wearing anything like me! She didn't look like me!" I snap. "You obviously wanted someone else, then me, but don't worry I'll leave tomorrow, and you can have anyone chick you want" I run to the door and I heard Andy yelling my name. I found Oli's bus and knocked on it. Oli open it and I went straight to his arms and sobbed.

"Darling, tell me what happen"

"I w-wa-was l-lo-look-looking f-for a-ndy I found him a-nd h-h-he w-wa-was k-k-kis-kissing another g-gi-girl" I sobbed, Oli held me tightly.

"Are you sure? Maybe she was the one that kissed him" I backed away

"No I saw it! He was kissing her and pinning her to the wall! He was about to grab her leg when I gasp and he looked, I couldn't take it, so I ran away, I can't see him Oli I just can't."

Oli stroke my hair smoothly, and told me everything was going to be okay. I nodded and I asked if I can use the bathroom, he told me where it was, and I went and change. I came back an Oli showed me his bunk.

"Sleep here, I'll sleep on the couch" I shook my head

"No please stay, lay with me" I begged, he sigh and crawl into his bunk.

"Alright now sleep, baby girl" I yawn and said good night. He return.

Why did this happen to me?

Love isn't always fair.