Chapter 14: Vs The Avengers

Peter attacking Tony had shocked everyone. Natasha stood there in disbelief of what her son had done. He looked at the group with silence as he proceeded to throw an injured Tony towards them. Tony looked at the group as Steve was helping him up and spoke."Okay. The kid is going into his rebellious phase.Nat.Whatever your son is doing, we have to subdue him. That suit is starting to take over". Natasha looked at her son as she walked up to him and spoke gently."Peter. Please don't do this. Whatever is going on, we can help you". She held her hand out to him as he looked at her. He quickly grabbed his mother's hand,and to everyone's surprise he had flung his mother into the air. Falcon quickly caught her and placed her onto the ground. Natasha looked at him with great shock,as she realized that her little boy was not in his right mind because of his suit.

Peter then ran towards Sam and grabbed him. Sam got angry and tries to shake him off without hurting him badly."Sorry Kid,but you're not you right now". Sam then launched redwing and the machine quickly grabbed the teen. Peter looked at Sam as redwing was dragging him. He then shot out a web that attached itself to Sam. He then jumped off of Redwing and threw Sam to the Rooftop as he grabbed his wings and broke them off. Sam groaned in pain as Peter walked up to him and kicked him. Clint came up to Peter with his bow ready to fire a electrified arrow. Peter looked at Clint as Clint proceed to speak to him."Come On Peter. You don't want to fight your good ol uncle Clint,do you?". Peter then rushed at Clint as he dodged the arrow and grabbed it. He then kicked Clint to ground and used the electrified arrow to make the archer stay down. Peter then looked to see himself surrounded by Natasha,Wanda,Thor,Steve,and Vision.

Peter looked at them as if he was a feral animal. Steve then spoke to the remaining avengers."Okay surround him. We don't want to hurt him. We just want to tire him out". As cap finished his sentence Peter rushed him and pinned him to the ground. He then held up his arm as it turned into a blade. He was about to strike when he felt a gun to his head. He turned around to see Natasha standing their with a gun. He let go of Cap and walked up to her as he spoke in a monstrous voice."Go ahead shoot me. You won't forgive yourself if you kill your precious baby boy,would you mother". Natasha looked at him with hatred as she heard him say this."You are not my son! You're a parasite that has attaches itself to my son! Plus who said i was going to shoot you. Now!". Peter looked up to see Thor and Vision as they blasted him. He let out a monstrous scream as the attacks made contact with his body as Wanda walked up to him and used her power on the teen. As she was using her power Wanda saw images of Peter calling out for help as he was tangled up in black web with the symbiote standing over him. The symbiote then attacked the screaming Peter as it became the black suit. Wanda and Peter both screamed in pain as both teens fell to the ground as the suit was turning back to Peter's civilian clothes. Natasha rushed over to her son as Vision rushed over to Wanda,while Thor and Cap helped the injured avengers as they carried both unconscious teens back to the compound.

Peter tossed and turned as he dreamed about the symbiote taking over his body and killing many people.This nightmare had kept occuring ever since Peter had first bonded with the symbiote and he never understood why he had those awful nightmares. He bolted up from the bed as he saw Natasha sitting next to the bed asleep in a chair. He looked around and saw that he was in the medical bay. He saw Clint,Sam,and Wanda in the other beds. He tried to get up from the bed but couldn't. He looked down and saw that he was in a power restraints. He looked angry and was trying his best to try and break the cuffs,but stopped when he heard someone speak."You can try all you want,but you can't break out of those". Peter looked up to see Tony standing their with Reed Richards or better known as Mr.Fantastic. Peter looked at the two and spoke angrily to them."Why the hell did you put these on me?!". Tony looked at the teen surprised by this and then answered the question."You don't remember do you? You attacked us after you beat Oct badly and were about to kill him". Peter looked at him confused as he did not remember doing any of that. Peter then looked at the two as he hissed at them."Lies!". Reed looked at the teen and then spoke."It's true. Peter that symbiote you're wearing. It's alive and it's taking control of you". Peter looked at the scientist confused before he continued speaking."Tomorrow we'll try to remove that symbiote from you. For now get some rest". The two scientist then walked out of the medical bay as Peter had freed himself by using the symbiote to break the restraints.Peter quickly changed into his suit as he proceed to the window. He looked at everyone as he opened the window and jumped out of it as he shot out a web and swung from it. Natasha felt a chill as she woke up and saw that Peter was gone. She quickly looked around and saw the window wide open. She quickly rushed out of the room to find Tony and to tell him that her son had ran off with the symbiote still bonded with him.

Meanwhile at a local bar Eddie had been kicked for being very drunk and disruptive.He had started drinking ever since the symbiote had supposedly been destroyed,causing him to lose the one thing his father had left him.As he was walking down the street he saw Spider man and quickly grew angry."It's all his fault!". He then rushed to follow Spider man as he had already found a way to get payback from the webslinger. By unmasking him and revealing his identity.
To be continued.......

Author's notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I actually talked to my friendBurning_Wolfbladea of having Peter fight the avengers when he still had the symbiote suit and i'm pretty happy with the results. Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter and next time on the son of black widow. Peter fights to remove the suit and struggles as the symbiote forces him to rember the worst things in his life. Will Peter be able to remove the symbiote? Find out next on son of black widow. Till next time spider man fans.