Chapter IV:Come One Come All

Here is the next chapter of Miraculous Cinderella 

Hope you enjoy(A/N: I don't own any of these pictures all credit goes to the artist)

"-Talking

'-Thoughts

Bold and Italics-song or journal entry

👑✳️👑✳️👑✳️👑✳️👑✳️👑✳️👑✳️👑✳️👑✳️👑✳️👑✳️👑✳️👑✳️👑✳️

"It was a pleasure seeing you again, Your Highness" "And you as well, Ms. Rossi," I said, slightly bowing as she left the room. As soon as she left, I immediately sank into the plush sofa with my head in his hands.

"Another "successful" tea with the Lila," a voice remarked.

"Kagami if a successful tea means hearing her spout multiple lies then I guess went alright." Lifting my head to look at her. "What are you doing here anyway?" "Well, we agreed that we would spare in the afternoon, but Nathalie told me that you were with her," she said crossing her arms. "Ah, that makes sense, well since you are here why don't we head to the training area together" "I would love to, but I have to get back home soon. Luka is coming to visit and I want to be there to greet him," Kagami said with a shy smile on her face. "Well, at the very least let me walk you back to your carriage," I said offering my arm. "I'll take you up on that offer, Adrien," she said, taking it.

"Kagami, I got to ask you something. What's it like?" "What's what like, Adrien?" "Being in love, having someone no arranged for you because at the way Lila has been coming here I'm starting to suspect that father may be arranging me to marry her," I sighed. Kagami looked forward as she said "I'm sure your father is just building relations. But I wouldn't put it past him to put him in an arranged marriage for political reasons." she sighed, crossing her arms.
"Remember, when our parents tried to put us in a marriage contract when we were just infants" "Yes, luckily neither of us could be held accountable to the contract since we were 3," I said with a smile.

"But to answer your earlier question, to me, it's this amazing feeling of freedom" "Freedom?" Adrien questioned.

"Yes, freedom. I have a choice to love Luka without restraints or restrictions. Sure, my mother would rather marry me off to you or someone else but I told her that I would rather surrender my position than not for us to be together." she said. Suddenly, Kagami stopped and turned to look at Adrien. "Adrien, if you could choose your bride without anyone's input, who would it be" she questioned.

Suddenly the whole world seemed to stop when Kagami asked me that question. I never really thought about who I would want as my bride if I had a choice. My heart had a different answer because there was a quick flash of midnight blue hair tied in a red bonnet, bluebell eyes, a familiar scent of cookies, and a kind smile.

"Judging by the look on your face, you have someone on your mind," Kagami smirked. "What are you talking about? I don't have anyone in mind" "Adrien, I've known you for ages, I can tell when you are lying. You don't have to say anything just keep in mind what I've said," she said side hugging him. "I will, Kagami, now let's get you home so you can see your musician."

After seeing Kagami, I tried to return to my study, but I was stopped by Nathalie. "Adrien, your father requires your presence in his study" "Is there something wrong?" "Nothing is the matter. Your father just merely wishes to speak with you," she said, dismissing my other questions.

"Sir, I have brought Adrien" "Come in," said a muffled voice behind the door. Nathalie opened the doors to my father's study.

"Adrien, you are now old enough to be considered an adult and eligible for the throne" "Of course, Father" "And it is because of this, that for you to succeed me you will need a bride and that is why I have called you here to discuss you having Lila Rossi as your future princess and queen," he said. I couldn't believe what he was saying. The last person I wanted to be engaged to be her, with all of her lies and deceitful nature. She could cause political unrest if we were wed.