Part 29: another baby

It had been 3 months since Dren died and I didn't release that, when Dren was ill, I was pregnant, I was 8 months gone.

I didn't know what to do, another baby, no husband and 4 kids. I was already a single mother, and didn't know if I could cope. it was to late for me to get ride of it, so I thought just keep it and see what happens.

She kids were shock that I was pregnant and they still hadn't got over dren's death.

Isabelle helped me though this time, she even offered to be my birthing partner. tarb helped me to, he looked after the kids for me sometimes and helped Katherine study.

I missed Dren and this baby was going to remind me of him even more, when it comes, which was now.

I was in labour, with this child. Isabelle was there with me, she talked me all the was though it.

"You know Isabelle, I told dren I wasn't gonna let dren touch me again, or even have another baby, I Spoke to soon, didn't i" I laughed.

"Yeah, zoey, anyway you've gotta push now" she said

I started pushing and pushing until a little cry for help came out of the bottom of my sheet.

"It's a girl" shouted Isabelle. "it's a girl"

I let out gasps for air and relieve.

"Oh thank god, is she ok?" I said breathing heavily

"She's just fine" said the doctor

He wrapped her up and handed her to me.

I looked down at her face, she hair green hair and golden eyes, she looked

so much like dren, I made me tear up.

"So, zoey what you gonna call her?" Isabelle asked me.

"Em, I'm gonna call her.... Snow" I said.

"Really snow?" she said

"Yeah, her skin is so white"

That night I was in bed with my new baby by my side, I hadn't let the other kids see her yet.

She looked so much like Dren, it just brought back all the memories I had of him.

But this was good, i had a new part of him with me again.