part5: introducing the new queen

Hey,this is part 5 and hope you enjoy this one.

chapter 5: introducing the new queen

Dren woke up at 7 sharp and sat up on th bed
"Kitty,it's time to get up" he said giving my shoulder a nudge.
"Hmm, no it's dark out".i said still with my eyes closed.

Dren walked over to the window and opened the curtain to find that to was very bright outside. I pulled the cover high over and hand and squeezed my eyes closed.
"Baby, you gotta come out of there or I'm coming in".
I didn't answer him, next thing I knew the covers were lifted and someone was on top of me.
"Dren, get of me,im sleeping".

"If your sleeping how are you talking".he said with a smirk.

"I don't wanna get up". I said while stretching.

Dren pulled me up and out of the bed, I was standing and I fell back down on the bed.
"Kitty, baby you alright?"

"Yeah,im fine,help me up please". and I put up my hands.
He pulled me up and I stood In front of him.He kissed me and went to get dressed so did i.

After we were dressed, we hooked arms and and walked out on a balcony. I looked down and saw every aliens from that plant. Dren stepped forward as took the microphone.

"Hi,everybody,today is the day I introduce uses to the new queen" he said, then everyone clapped as I stood forward.
"Dren, you never said I was going to be queen!".

"Well I'm telling you now". he said getting on one knee.

"Baby, from the moment to said you cared for me, I loved you even more". and he took out a small box.
My face went red and I froze.

"Baby, I love you so much and i won't to spend my life with you, will you do me the honer of marring me?"

I looked into his big golden eyes, then I looked of they balcony and see everyone looking at me.
"Yes, yes yes yes yes.
Dren comes up and kisses me, everyone claps around us. I see Isabelle's eyes watering as she clapped behind us.
We go back inside and went into a hall, were there was princes,princesses, kings and queens dancing and chatting, they all turned round and clapped.
"Baby,can I have this dance?"
I put my hand in his and nodded.
We walked into the floor and started dancing. we went round and round dancing to a sweet tune, I placed my head in his chest and he healed me close. The music stopped and we walked of the floor and went to dren's throne, I let me sit on his knee and lean back.
After everyone left we went to bed.
Dren was sitting in the bed, and I was changing.
"Dren,I've remembered something".

"What is it baby?". he said

"I'm a vampire, I don't sleep, what I'm I going to do to pass the time?".

"But you slept last night"

"It must be hitting me now, from now I can never sleep again, what I'm I gonna do to pass time".

"I don't know baby, but you'll think of something". And then he went don't on the bed and went to sleep. I had nothing to do, so I went to explore the castle.
There was nothing to look for and I fought why not try out my speed.
I went to the hall and started running round and round and round.
In one minute I had ran round the hall over 600 times. this speed was my weapon and I planned to use to whenever I needed to or not...........

Thanks for reading I will write again sound,please vote and comment bye!