part 8: i want a baby

We had been married for two year and I wanted a baby, since I was a vampire I couldn't have baby. dren was getting lead up of me because  all I kept going on about was a baby.

dren didn't really want one,but I did.

"zoey, ok I think I'm ready to have a baby".

"oh my god, were really adopting a baby?"

"yes let's do it!"

that day we went to the orphanage to look at the baby's.

there was so many,boys and girls, blue hair, green hair,pink hair

so many different ones.

we looked around the cribs.

"kitty, do you want a boy or a girl?"

"Well dren I've always wanted a boy, what about you?"

"I've always wanted a girl!" he said

we then decide  to get a boy and a girl, dren got to pick a her and I picked to boy.

I walked past the crib and this little baby caught my eyes, I came over to him and picked him up. he had big Brown eyes and Brown hair. I asked how old her was, they said he was 2 weeks old. I instantly wanted him, with him still in my arms I walked over to dren, he had tiny baby girl in his arms. she had blonde hair and Brown eyes and she was 3 weeks old.

"baby I think we found them" he said  and I nodded

we went into the office with them and took a seat.

"right, these are to cute little ones you've chosen" said the woman.

"right I'm going to fill out there birth certificates,what's the Boys name?" she said

"stewie" I said looking down at him.

"right, and the girls?" she said

"Katherine" dren said looking down at her.

"right, and that's it you at  now actually now parents" she said standing up and opening up door.

we arrived home and walked into the nursery, we rocked them in arms until they fell asleep. Katherine fell asleep and dren put her in the pink crib and it had a K on it.

stewie fell asleep after am  I put him in the crib with an S on it.

we looked in from the door and walked out. we healed hands down the hall, to are bedroom.

I stopped at the door and  let go of his hand.

"you alright baby?"

"yeah, I'm going to the garden for a walk. I will see you in the morning" I said kissing his lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that morning we baby's woke up and needed feed and changed. we gave them food and change  there diapers.

we walked around the castle with the baby's showing them of to Isabelle and some others. they all said they were so cute and that we were lucky to have them.

by the time they were sleeping, so was dren. it took a lot out of him and I let him sleep for a couple of hours. I was sitting in the rocking chair holding Katherine, she was wearing a green Onsie and stucking her  thumb as she slept out. I laid he  down in he  crib an  leaved the room.

"I love  my babies, life is good." I said running down the hall.

yes it's short

please vote
don't comment
just vote
please