Chapter 12

We arrived at another large mansion just behind Alex. There was a tall older man standing at the door. "Well took you 2 long enough to get here from your mother." he said with anger in his voice.

"Mom says hi." Said Alex, as he greeted his father. Nico was at my side as soon as I exited the car. We followed being Alex greeting him as well.

"Hello Sir I am Sabrina it is very nice to meet you." I stretched out my arm. He took it in his own shaking it.

"Very nice to meet you. Nico has not told me anything about you but Alex described you as hideous. You are the most beautiful thing in the world I would divorce my wife right now for you."

"Well thank you for that complement, but I only have eyes for Nico and I told everyone at lunch that yesterday and I think Alex is jelious that I would stay with his brother."

"Such an amazing young women you found son. You sure are lucky." He said to Nico putting his arm around him as we were all lead inside.

"Thanks dad but I really think I am the lucky one." He said stepping away from his father and grabbing my hand gently squeezing it. I could see out of the corner of my eye Nico smiling at me. We went inside and were lead to a very large dinning room filled with people. I looked over at Nico and tugged on his arm. he looked down at me. Who are they all. He leaned over to my ear. "They work with my father, my brother and me." I nodded my head as we sat down.

"Good evening everyone I would like you all to meet my soon to be daughter-in-law Sabrina." Everyone knew exactly who he was talking about and they all looked at me. I smiled at the room of people. Dinner was brought out by servers in black and white. Everyone got a plate of the same thing. Wine was served to everyone around the table. I slowly ate my meal as everyone in the room was in deep conversation. Eventually the meal was over and I was the only female in the room. All the men were talking about different business deals between one another. I sat patiently at the table, that is when I felt a hand on my leg. Looking up I saw Nico holding it, smiling. I pushed him away from me. At least 4 hours had passed since we arrived and I was so board out of my mind. We finally got up to leave. It was about 9 at night when we finally left his fathers house.

"Hey what did you think of my dads'" he asked me smiling at me in the car driving away.

"Oh it was great so much fun sitting there doing nothing just eating. I think I rather be at a funeral."

"Wow that was very strong." He said looking at me.

"Umm will you be dropping me off at my apartment?" I was looking out the window not trying to make eye contact with him.

"No, of course you are staying here with me." I quickly looked over at him.

"I can't I have plans with my friends tomorrow." I could see his brows furrow

"Well I think I am more important than your plans."

"You are not. I have these plans each week you are more than welcome to come."

"I will call my driver and he will bring you back."

"You can come with me and stay with me for the night. I am making breakfast." He was looking straight at the road. "My bed is not as big as your king size bed but I do have a queen." he said nothing to me. "I am really funny when I cook for my friends in the morning, something usually almost burns and I run around like a chicken with its head cut off."

"Chickens can't run around with their heads chopped off." he said "I thought you were smart enough to know that."

"Stop the car." he continued to drive. "STOP THE CAR OR I WILL JUMP OUT!" He stopped the car as I got out and pulled out my phone to call a taxi to my location.

"What are you doing and who are you calling."

"You can go now!" He huffed pulling away leaving me on the corner o the street. I hung up my phone and got to the nearest bus stop. I was never going to call a taxi. It took me an hour to get back to my apartment and a text on my phone from Nico let me know when you get back to your apartment. There was no way I wanted to text him back but I probably should. Picking up the phone I typed back to him,  home. That's all I sent and headed off to bed.