Chapter 8

I was really enjoying the pizza when I heard my phone ring in my room. I stood up to go to my room and stopped. That's​ when I realized that was not my ring tone. It was the other phone that I still had to transfer data  to or at least find an easy  way to. I hurried my pase into my room. When I got to it there was 5 text messages all from Nico.

I sat on my bed dreading reading them. I really was rude and I do need to better myself I was thinking to myself. "Remember you have to work on knowing yourself so that you can be there for Nico. This is a contracted marriage but this will be good for you. You will be good for him. You will do good for your family, he will be your family too." I needed to remind myself, usually I would do this in the bathroom in the mirror but I needed it now. I took a deep breath as I opened the screen to see what he wrote.

I understand that you were worried about your brother I would be the same way if it was one of my own siblings.

Although I understand I DON'T EVER WANT YOU TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN. YOU ARE MINE AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR THAT TONE.

YOU WILL RESPECT ME AND NOT DEMAND ME TO GO ANYWHERE. I CAN DO AS I WISH WITH WHO I WISH AND WHEN.

YOU BETTER BE READY AT 8PM AND OUTSIDE  OR ELSE. I WILL NOT BE LATE TO THIS EVEN BECAUSE OF YOU.

By the way we have a few things planned this weekend that you will be attending with me.  NO IF ANS OR BUTS.

I walked out of my room with the new phone. I was really thrown off gaurd by that. I mean he is a billionaire of course he can do what ever he wants and he was right that I should not have told him to go all these things were running through my head. I will have to talk to him tonight I thought to myself.

"Lexi  can you do my eye shadow please you know I suck at it." She was so excited that she hurried me to sit down and started to apply the eye shadow. We had music playing in the background. I took out the new phone and mine and texted Lexi so she had my new number. "Lexi you are the best." I hugged her when she was done. "Oh by the way you have my new phone number. I just texted you."

"Alright well have fun I have work due at 11." She grabbed all of her belongings as she headed down the hall and to her room. I finished a little touch up of makeup, added mascar and grabbed my favorite black purse. Grabbing my keys I left to go to the main entrance.

I stood outside waiting for Nico to arrive. It was 8pm and he had yet to arrive. Another 10 min passed and he had yet to arrive. I pulled out my phone as I called Nico. "Hello?" He sounded out of breath.

"Umm Nico I have been outside waiting for you like you said." He huffed and hung up. I waited for another 5 min before a f430 fararri pulled up. The passengers window was down. "Wow you have a black f430 fararri! That's amazing."

"Get in the car so we won't be late." I got in as quickly as possible before he sped off.  We were flying into the city turn after turn I felt as though the car was going faster and faster each turn. That's when I could smell cherry blossom perfume. I looked at Nico, no emotion on my face.

"When I called you earlier cause you were late you were with someone having sex." He glanced over at me confused. I was marrying the man to help me out and to help him out there was no Love in this. Although I did feel hurt. "I can smell her perfume it's Japanese cherry blossom found at bath and body works. I don't care what you do but could you have the decency not to smell like her." He was shocked at me.

"What I do is none of your business. How can you smell that?" He asked.

"There are certain smells I can smell and that's one. They are very few and far to come by so maybe ask her to use a different sent next time."

"When we get there we will act like a happy couple. This is the end of your conversation you were just having."

"I know my role." We pulled over to the side as Nico got out coming to my side opening the door and assisting me out of the car.