༝7༝

・*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚

taehyung have work every weekends

taehyung have work every weekends. he work as a waiter in a café that jin owns. the pay was pretty high considering that there was very less customers.

taehyung still works although jeongguk is rich. he does not want to depend on him all the time. jeongguk was pretty much like his guardian ever since he had moved out from his parents'. jeongguk paid the bills, gives taehyung money.

working part time also means he get to avoid jeongguk in the morning and he will only see him in the evening.

saturday, 7:20a.m

after doing his usual morning routine, he applied some foundation on his face due to the redness from the slaps. he still wakes up one hour earlier to make breakfast for jeongguk despite not being sure if jeongguk will come back home in the morning or afternoon.

taehyung skipped breakfast as usual. it's becoming a habit by now, he knows he should stop but he do not want to gain weight and feel insecure about himself.

he put on his jacket and grabbed a bottle of greentea from the refrigerator before heading out. it wasn't raining but it felt a felt a little cold.

"morning taehy—, umm your foundation is not blended well" jin noticed.

"ouh?" taehyung touched his face "i came here in a rush"

taehyung went to the toilet to change into his work uniform. he felt a vibration in his pocket, he took out his phone from his back pocket

from: jungkook <3

buy cigs when you come back, please?

ok, anything else?

vodka too

jin informed taehyung after he came out from the toilet that there will be a new part timer.

"hello! my name is hyunbin. please take care of me."

(seCUTE<3)

(seCUTE<3)

"hi, i'm taehyung. nice to meet you"

taehyung entered the house, holding a bag of groceries in his hands. jeongguk was seated, watching boring shows on the tv, "i bought turkey sandwich, you wanna have it now?" taehyung face lit up at the mention of meat, it has been quite long since jeongguk actually let him have some.

the two ate in silence. until taehyung decided to break the silence by asking jeongguk what he did last night.

taehyung changed out of his clothes and changed to his home clothes, feeling slightly uncomfortable as jeongguk was watching him through the mirror while lying on the bed.

"did you gain weight?" jeongguk's voice guarded.
taehyung didn't answer.

"your thighs looks bigger than usual and your jeans seems to be tight"

"yeah, i p-probably gained some weight...." taehyung would be lying if he say it didn't hurt but he used to jeongguk pointing out his insecurities.

taehyung walked to his bag and took out the pack of cigarettes and the bottle of vodka, putting at the bedside table "here you go". "thanks" jeongguk mumbled. taehyung walked to the study table and started doing his homework.

11:36pm

taehyung pulled down jeongguk's boxer as jeongguk was caressing his cheeks

jeongguk placed his finger on taehyung's lips
"do a good job baby, there will be reward for you"

taehyung shoved his dick slowly into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip of his dick, hands gripping on jeongguk's thighs.

jeongguk tugged his hair to make him face him, "look at me while you're sucking baby" taehyung gaged at the sudden motion. taehyung speed up knowing jeongguk is impatient

"a-ah!, keep going" he moaned, pushing taehyung deeper into his lap

jeongguk pulled out from his mouth, positioning his dick right above taehyung's mouth "open up, i'm cumming"

jeongguk came with a loud moan "don't swallow it yet"
jeongguk grabbed taehyung's throat and smashed their lips together, his toungue sliding into taehyung's mouth

swirling his toungue around taehyung's, sucking on it, tasting his own cum in the process

after cleaning up, taehyung went back to the bed, his eyelids getting heavier and heavier but he tried to keep them open to wait for jeongguk to finish cleaning up but he fall into a deep sleep. after jeongguk has finished cleaning up, he saw taehyung sleeping while hugging the extra pillow.

jeongguk wrapped his arm around his torson and hugged him close to his warm body , whispering "i love you"

・*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚

my first time writing a blowjob sence ,ik i succ