Part 51

The dance ends in a half an hour. Tobias and I have been talking a lot more than we have danced. We went out and danced when they finally played a slow song but came back to sit afterwards.

"How about you don't tutor me Tuesday and we can go on a date," Tobias suggests and I shake my head.

"We still have a month of school," I tell him, "besides we can go Monday."

"But Monday is such a crappy day," he complains, "I don't want to be in a bad mood during our date."

"If you're with me you shouldn't be in a bad mood," I joke with a smile. He rolls his eyes before leaning back in his chair.

"I could never be in a bad mood around you," he says and kisses my cheek, "I just think Tuesdays are great days for dates."

"Then we can have a study date," I smile, "I'll make sure there is food."

"Fine we'll have a study date," he agrees, "Wednesday we are going out."

"I'll take you up ok that," I reply and I see my brother and Susan come up. "Hey guys."

"Hey Tris," Susan smiles, "you guys heading to an after party?"

"Zeke and Uriah are having one," Tobias says then faces me, "we can go if you want."

"That's fine," I tell him, "we can meet you guys there."

"Sounds perfect," Susan says before she leaves with Caleb.

"So question," I say and he looks over at me, "can we stop at my place to grab a different dress, I don't think I'll last with a bunch of drunk sweaty teenagers. I'll over heat."

"Yeah we can go now," Tobias says taking my hand. We both leave to his car, then to my house. Tobias waits in my bedroom and I find a red dress, close to the same color. It's an off the shoulder floral lace dress that ends a couple inches above my knee. It has long lace sleeves and a bit of lace on the neck like.

I go to the bathroom and change before I go back to my room

I go to the bathroom and change before I go back to my room. Tobias is sitting on my bed on his phone. He has taken off his blazer and it is on the bed behind him. "You ready?"

"Yep," he says while he tucks his phone in his pocket, "you still look beautiful."

"Thanks," I smile and we head out to his car.

We get to the Pedrads and once we get inside the place is packed. Tobias takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen. He grabs himself a can of beer and pours me a glass of wine. "You seem like a wine girl," he shrugs putting the bottle back in the cabinet.

"Well for your information, I've never had this type of wine," I say and bring the cups to my lips.

"It's one of the best," he tells me before he takes a drink of his beer.