Eternal Meeting

The night passed and the sun came to replace the stars and the moon.Emily is already awake because of being nervous.She knew that this was the start of her new academic year and she had to gather all of her energy and force to survive.As she hated having breakfast in the morning she didn't want to take it,but the fact that made her hesitate was that in order to work and not to be forceless her brain needed food.

After having taken her breakfast she grabbed her bag and got out of the house.The university was near her house and she was able to take a walk every morning and enjoy the fresh air.The thing that followed Emily everywhere were her headphones.What could be better than listening to music while walking and enjoying the wonderful atmosphere of a winter day?

She was listening to the instrumental version of "Love story".The melody perfectly described the weather at that moment and it suited the weather so much that it was even hard to stay conscious.

Every note was like touching her heart and it felt so good that it made her nervousness go away.Her heart was beating so fast and she was so relaxed that she wanted that song to last forever.She could see the Sun in the sky that was shining so bright.As it was winter the Sun couldn't give the heat it was giving during the summer.It was cold,but for Emily it was so warm thanks to the heat which was coming out of her heart.The melody was coming to it's end and so was her walk to the college.This melody made her day and cheered her up and now she was completely ready to work diligently.

She entered the classroom and heard someone screaming.Of course,it was her best friend Melissa.She was the complete opposite of Emily.She was always so active,full of energy and she was aware of all the gossips in the college.She was the person who always wanted to be the most popular in the college.She has long,black,wavy hair and big green eyes,which made all of the boys go crazy.She seemed so perfect to everybody because of her beauty,but only Emily knew all her secrets and fears.

Melissa:Heeeeey Ems!Did you miss me?Stop!Don't answer I know you did...

Emily:Eheeeeem *cough*...

Melissa:Okaaaay and so did I. Happy? Okay listen, we have a new transfer student and everybody says he's soooooo handsome.What do you think?

Emily:I think that it really doesn't have anything to do with me and that BOTH of us should concentrate on our studies.

Melissa:Why are you so mean?Okay,if studying bothers you the most,then you must know that he's really clever and now,I guess,you'll have to compete with him to be the first in class.

Emily:Okay then.What's his name?Well,that's because I want to know who I'm going to compete with.

Melissa:Shane...Shane Lively.

Emily:Okay Shane Lively let's see if you are gonna take the first place from me.

The first class began,everyone wassitting and waiting for the professor to come when a tall,blue-eyed blond guy entered the classroom.Emily was talking to Melissa,but when she understood that there was silence and that everyone was staring at a certain place she turned her head to see what was going on.

Judging from everybody's reaction hewas the new transfer student.He didn't pay attention to anyone's glare and sat in front of Emily and Melissa.Emily's first impression was not that good.She considered him as an extremely confident person who thinks that he's the best,but Emily was there and she was ready to show him the opposite.

What comes to Melissa,even though she was one of the most beautiful girls in the college she wasn't noticed by him.No one could take their eyes of him,while he was reading a book with headphones on.The professor came,presented the new student and started the lecture.

After the class everyone was heading to the cafeteria for a break.

Melissa:I'll go first to reserve a table until all of them are busy.I'll wait for you.

Emily:Okay,I'llmeet you there after I go to the library to take a book for the essay that professor Johnson gave us.

Melissa went to the cafeteria,while Emily went to the library.She got the book she wanted and she was ready to leave the library when she bumped into someone.Asyou may have guessed already that "someone" was none other than Shane Lively.

Emily:OMG!I'm sosorry,I-I didn't do it on purpose...I...

Shane:Better not bump into me anymore!

Emily left without saying a word because she didn't think that in response to her apology she would hear such rude words,but,actually,she wasn't disappointed nor was she surprised. The days went by and they didn't meet each other except in the class where they,HAD to meet each other,but didn't talk.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Here's another chapter for you guys)))
How did you like it?
Did you like Melissa?
Is your character similar to Emily's one or Melissa's?
Please, help me get more reads and comments by voting for my story<3It'll really mean very much to me)))))

Follow me on Instagram for updates
@ laredhead_writer

Published on 20.06.17