Camp fire, the spark

So boy x boy don't like don't read for the rest enjoy ;)

His gentle kiss became more rough, his tongue poking at my lips, I gladly opened my mouth as he slipped his tongue in, going deep in my mouth shoving it anywhere he wanted,I moaned against his lips as he started nibbling my tongue. The kiss was hungrier than usual as if he was thirsty for something, but like me, we longed for these intimate moments witch lacked to our lives, we have never even gotten the opportunity to even do the act before and it was killing us. Almost as if on cue, I felt a hand go down directly in my pants caressing my painfully hard member, I moaned in lovers mouth, he started tickling my pallet with his amazing tongue, I half laughed. When I did so he seemed to tense up against me, the apparently gentle hold he had on my member squeezed tighter and I moaned once again as he started jerking me off hard. I opened my eyes to see him look lustfully and lovingly into my eyes. I was panting, my face was hot, really hot, I felt a bit shy, his look, I have never see him like that... His stare was undressing me, transparently thinking things... His cheeks were pink... I trembled looking into his eyes.

" Im gon-na! I tried to warn him as I started cuming, what he did next surprised me... While I was cuming he had put his mouth to my quivering cock and had started swallowing my cum, he then proceeded to licking my dick clean... Gosh Im embarrassed,I know I shouldn't be but this was the first time someone sucked me off, well kinda did. After he was done he looked at me, I had both hands in front of my face from embarrassment. As I met his gaze, I closed my fingers together for him not to see the redness I felt creeping up on my face. I felt something soft on my fingers, Marcus was kissing my hands softly, a little bit everywhere. He then stopped at a certain spot and started sucking on the skin of my hand...wait wouldn't that leave a mark, we cannot risk it being seen. I put my hands away from my face to see my lovers eyes look at me like a raging flame. He slammed his mouth back to my mine, forcefully entering his tongue and twirling around my own, I felt him grunt against my lips as his huge erection started pressing against my stomach. I tried to escape his mouth death hold and started kissing down his chin, when I felt him relax a little has I combed my fingers through his hair. I then pinned him underneath me, hitting my head slightly in the process, yep ironically, we were doing all this under the bed, it was the only 'safe' place.

" Are you ok? Marcus asked slipping his hand through my light brown,which fell right in font of my eyes. I smiled and nodded. Caressing the hand he had put in my hair. After a moment of hair ruffling an chuckling, I heard him moan as I wiggled unknowingly over his erection. I remembered my duty and started kissing his neck, going lower and lower till I reached his huge trembling member, precum leaking off the tip, I licked my lips slightly and kissed he tip lightly, I felt his whole body tremble as I started licking the tip going lower and licking his base. I then put him all in my mouth resulting to a moan. I started deep throating him, up and down.

" Oh, so good.... He sighed as he started thrusting his hips into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, he suddenly grabbed my head by the hair and started moving my head.

" Im gonna cum! I heard him say as he started to pull away from me. But I held to his cock and kept sucking as warm liquid filled my mouth, but surprisingly he was still rock hard... Well this would be a problem-

Before I could think of what to do he had pinned me onto my back and had continued to roughly kiss me.

I heard footsteps in the cabin, not really paying attention to them I put my hands in Marcus's soft silky hair, he kept going to, not seeming to notice the presence at all... He started sucking on my sore tongue and I whimpered slightly. Oops. The footsteps stopped in front of our bed. My attention was suddenly pulled away from the mysterious footsteps as they leaved and Marcus flipped me on my stomach, our limited amount of space forcing him to lean his tall body over mine. I turned my head to the side to see what was going on, put then I felt fingers being shoved inside my mouth, I licked them and sucked on them happily, loving every single part of my beloved.

He then jerked the fingers out and I felt my pants being tugged down and a finger poked my hole and I whimpered as he shoved his wet finger in it. It had been so long since I had used that...

It hurt a bit in the beginning, but I grew accustomed to the feeling, almost wanting more... A second finger was inserted and I started whimpering as Marcus was scissoring my hole, making it ache and squeeze in protest. He then suddenly just shoved the whole length of his two fingers in my but and wiggled them around.

" Ah!! I cried as I felt him hit a certain spot were it felt good, I wanted him to hit that place again and he did, again and again. I cried out in ecstasy as I came all over the floor and on my stomach. I felt a third finger slip in just for a bit. Then all the fingers slipped out...

" Why? I asked turning around slightly to have his face right in front of mine, his beautiful blue eyes looking at me with mischief, love and mostly lust. I felt his hot breath on my forehead, I looked down in time to see him pulling his huge member out of his pants. He then gently but strongly pushed my head back down to the ground I felt something wet poking at my as, he was using his tongue, oh but thats embarrassing!! He kept going for while, I then felt his breath upon my neck and hair. I felt something poke at my entrance, this time it was way bigger, way, way bigger. I felt tears rush down my cheeks as pain shot through my back as he started slowly shoving his cock into my ass. I cried. He put a hand on my mouth so we wouldn't be heard, its not like we could do this on my back, it would open my wounds again, so no choice. I kissed the inside of his big warm hand. He grunted and I felt him enter me more again.

I wanted to tell him to stop but his hand was stopping me from uttering a single word, all I could do was cry and hope he would realize...

But thats not knowing who the horny Marcus is, instead of stopping I felt his tongue against my cheek licking up my tears, up to my eyes, kissing my ear licking the contour. I started panicking when I realized he wasn't completely in yet. Pain shot through me again, like a blade twisting my guts. His hand muffled my cries, my eyes continued flowing tears. Then he suddenly just roughly entered me in one quick trust, which caused me to start trembling uncontrollably as I tried to cope with the sudden attack.

" Oh yes, thats good! I love you Milo, your such a good boy, he whispered in my ear. I knew what was next but the assault still took me by surprise, I felt him pull back...completely, I got scared again but that didn't matter because he entered me completely again in one rough trust, making my gut twist in pain again.

" Good Milo... He did it again, I was crying a lot, he then did it again and hit that spot he had hit before with his fingers. Things oddly changed as every thrust became less and less painful and more and more pleasurable. I kept moaning against his hand but for a different reason, I wanted more! More, please. My cock was rock hard and begging for release. He kept hitting the spot with every thrust.

" Your so good my babe Milo, so warm, so soft, he put his hand off my mouth as I was mouthing his name.

I heard him chuckle and he grabbed my hips, trusting in deeper then before, I moaned out loud, not caring who would hear it, I wanted more. His trust became quicker and quicker and then something warm filled me, darn don't tell me he forgot the condom. But that was the least of my worries as I felt his warm liquid fill me even deeper. I trembled coming as well, wanting to hug him in my arms. He like read my thoughts and held me close to his chest, spooning me.

" I love so much, he whispered in my ear

" Me too, I said and we fell into a soft light put long kiss. Marcus started humming a song that he would sing to me to help me sleep... It did make me kinda drowsy.......or was it what Marcus and I just did? Probably....I fell asleep

So much for the camp fire! I thought to myself waking up a bit to see Marcus cuddling me tightly, my chest to his. We were both fully dressed in pjs, but the sun was going down leaving a orangish aura in the cabin (maybe we could still make the camp fire!) through the door. I put an enormous amount of effort just turning around in his big arms to see...under the bed next to us...a camera with the red light showing it was recording

============================================================================================

Well hello there! I just wanted to thank you for reading up to here and hoped you liked this chapter witch unfortunately had nothing to do with the camp fire as you can tell, haha, well next time....oh ill let you wait a bit, nee?

Thanks lots, hugs and kisses! Vote comment follow

See you later,

~Fluffyduffee