Nightmare from the past

Hello! Another chapter, enjoy ;)

WARNING: boyxboy don't like=don't read if you catch my drift.

============================================================================================

I bite my lip trying hard not to make a sound, why is he doing this? Is he like the president conflicted and strange...while I was thinking about that he continued palming me more and more as I started to harden. Without wanting too I panted: " Why?"

He brought his mouth close to my hear and whispered: " Nice to see you again dim whit"

My eyes widen remembering the past

***

~flash back (school, first year away from camp)~

I was running as fast as I could the air was missing, my lungs were burning, I was panting loud raspy breaths, my frail body was hardly keeping up the pace at witch I had to move my body, my legs froward, one in front of each other...How could she...how could she tell them about that, it was my biggest secret...

I kept running, hearing the footsteps behind me get closer and closer, darn , I was to slow! All those useless days of baking and arts and craft led me to nothing...I should have taken P.E...

Suddenly I trip over my own foot, falling right on my face...ouch! God Im stupid. I tried my best to get back up as the footsteps got closer, dangerously close. However as I was getting getting back up my feet were pulled from underneath me, I fell on the floor once again. I then received a kick to the gut, it hurt so bad, my air was cut short, I curled up on myself to then receive a kick to my back. I curled up further. After a few other kicks someone grabbed me by the collar, my eyes were squeezed shut, tugged me up. I opened my eyes just as I was being dragged by some guy inside a vacant class room. He threw me against a wall and I fell to the ground exhausted and hurt. I looked up trough my bangs to see a tall caramel haired guy, oh its Harold I had thought. I could fool him, no seriously he is an average student, but a jock and me a inactive nerd. I sigh... What did he want? He may just be some homophobic prick.

I took my small pepper can spray from my pants pocket and put it behind my back.

" What do you want? I asked as innocently as I could. He didn't answer me he just started get close to me, to close, is face was inches from mine. I prepared myself to spray his face with the pepper spray. All the sudden his hands were behind my back and he caught the can of pepper spray, ripped it from my hands.

" Thought I didn't see that dim whit, he whispered in my ear. My eyes widened, I might be slightly naive at times and light headed but I most certainly wasn't stupid, my grades where there to prove it, straight A student...it was the only thing that kept my parents from kicking me out of the house...and my brother... He was the first and the only one to have ever called me that.

(Flash back to be continued)

~

Shit, it was Harold, I remembered he moved to another state, I had never seen him again after..

Reality it me like a truck on a free way. He kept palming through my boxers. Geez, I really didn't like this guy, he was a typical bully.

" I thought you weren't gay, I tried to make him realize (I mean he was also super homophobic)

He chuckled

- Let's make you unable to speak, shall we? he whispered in my ear softly as he said that he pushed his hand down my boxers and grabbed my half hard member. I gasped as he started to pump it. I hung my head down in shame, my body wasn't showing it but I hated this. I hated him. I looked through the only small window of the cabin, hoping to loose myself in the green depts of the forest.