Boot camp boyxboy

Hi! So another idea Ive been working on! I hope you like it!

WARNING: this is a boyxboy so if you don't like it, dont read it and let the ones that like this read plz! For the rest enjoy ;)

~ Fluffydufee

============================================================================================

POV Milo age: 12

I was sitting at the table I have sat at for so many years. " How was your day?" My mom asked me... Today was the day my answer would be different. I looked at my dad and my older brother William and them at my mom.

How should I say it without being to crude?

- I have wet dreams about guys!

My brother dropped his fork and stared at me with wide eyes, my Mom gasped and covered her mouth with her hand as she ran away from the table, crying. Well whats wrong, what did I do? I shoot a questioning look towards my dad who has his leather belt in hand.

-Come here! He orders me, I do as he says running happily in his arms.

Little did I know this would be my ultimate form of punishment

He suddenly yanks my pants down and lies me on his lap as he starts hitting my bum with his belt.

- Ow!! Daddy what's that for?

- I refuse to have a faggot as a son! No , I refuse!

He keeps hitting me until my brother comes over and pulls me out of his grip.

- Stop it already! Can't you see your being excessive?! My brother yells to my dad

I hide behind my big brother, oh I love him so much... What did I do wrong? I start crying

My dad stands up slowly and heads towards my brother, I try my best to hide behind him as I hug his big legs, down on my knees.

My dad swings his arm and hits my brother across the face, my bro William staggers and falls as my dad heads towards me with his belt in hand, lifts my shirt off of me and starts hitting his belt harder against my back, my eyes widen in shock as my skin tears and pain shoots my back.

- S-stop! Please! I yell

- You will not like men? Do you hear me?

- W-why? I sob when he turns me around and smacks me across my face hard.

- You will like women!!!!! He yells in my face.

I keep crying, not understanding why he was asking such a thing...it was impossible...I don't know how I could ever change that!

- Help-! I cry

he kicks me in the stomach.

- STOP IT! my brother yells as he smacks my Dad's head with a frying pan.

My dad is knocked unconscious. I start shaking. William picks me up and heads to my room, he starts packing my things in a big bag.

He picks me up with the bag and heads for our house's safe. He takes all the money he can.

He grabs both our sweaters and heads out the door holding me by my hand.

He goes in the car and buckles me up in the back seat as he stars driving off, I think he is speeding.

- Will, thank you, I say putting my hand on his shoulder

- Looks like beating you won't help cure you, I knew that anyways!