Continuing chapter nineteen

   After Brad and Gina left, the others left out to give LaQuincy and LaTrece some privacy.

   "So, where you from?" LaTrece asked.

   "Bronx, New York, but I just moved with daddy. My momma died of cancer." LaQuincy said.

  "I'm sorry. I know how you feel...I guess. You know anything about my momma?" LaTrece asked.

  "She had to fake her death to get away from Joe until he's dead. She was staying in Africa some where. "

  LaTrece sighed.

  "I know everything a mess right now, but it'll get better. Lamar gone be straight. Besides, you got BABIES to tend to." LaQuincy smiled. "Can I touch ya stomach?"

  "Sure."

   LaQuincy touched LaTrece's stomach. One of the babies kicked. LaQuincy jumped and LaTrece giggled.

  "Whoa!" LaQuincy laughed. "Does it feel weird?"

  "Oh, you have no idea."  LaTrece said.

  "I'm glad you're my sister. I always wanted a niece or nephew. Now I'm getting more than one, all at once. I'm the only child on my momma's side."

  "Well, I'm glad you're my brother too."

  "Doctor's say you'll get out today. Imma go up and see Lamar. I'll be back."

  "Promise?"

  "I promise sis." LaQuincy smirked and walked out.

  LaTrece laid back down. Kalvin came in and sat down beside her.

  "You A'ight?" Kalvin asked.

  "Just a whose bunch of shit! My momma faked her death and didn't even call. It ain't the same." LaTrece shook her head.

  "What about your daddy?"

  "I talked to him every now and then. He never told me about LaQuincy."

  Devon walked in.

  "Here you go." he sat a vase of roses on the night stand. "How you doing?"

  "Who the fuck is this?" Kalvin stood up.

  "Kalvin sit down! This is Devon, a friend. Devon this is my fiancée, Kalvin." LaTrece said.

  They shook each other's hand.

  "Who's ready to get out?" the nurse said walking in.

  LaTrece smiled.

  "All we need is a  signature."

  Kalvin signed the paper.

  "Well, I'll see you later Trece. Call if you need anything." Devon said.

  LaTrece nodded and left.

  "I don't want you talking to him. You should have nothing to do with him." Kalvin snapped.

  LaTrece didn't feel like arguing, so she just put on her clothes. They left.

  LaQuincy went home with them.

  LaTrece ate and went to sleep. Tired from all the drama.

  I should have about 5 more chapters.

  What y'all think ?

  Comment and vote please.

  When I'm finish with this one, I'll start a new one.

  Love you guys !

Instagram: ley2x
Kik : leyley_thoee (ley2x sumlin)
Facebook: Shirley Shantel Reed Brooks