continuing chapter nine

Continuing chapter nine..

   When the ADT people left, Kalvin locked up the house, putting the code in.

  "LATRECE! WHERE YOU AT GIRL?" Kalvin yelled for her.

  "COME FIND ME!" LaTrece yelled from upstairs.

  This girl don't know what she getting herself into. Kalvin said to himself. He went upstairs, but couldn't seem to find LaTrece.

  "Come on out girl, stop playing." Kalvin said.

  Kalvin felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around. There LaTrece was, standing in black lingerie and red bottoms.

  "Gotta catch me first." LaTrece tried running. Kalvin caught her by the waist before she could.

  "Stop playing." Kalvin kissed her shoulder, her neck, and her breast.

   Kalvin took LaTrece into their room and laid her down on the bed. LaTrece took off ALL of Kalvin's clothes. Her eyes got wide when she seen his little friend bob up and down.

  Kalvin smirked. "Why you looking like that?"

  "Never had that size." LaTrece stared.

  Kalvin took off her lingerie, leaving her naked. He laid between her legs.

  "You ready?" Kalvin licked her lips.

   "Yes." LaTrece smiled.

    Kalvin went in and started off slow. But when she got use to his size, it went down.

   They made mad, fast, slow, passionate love for hours...hours... and hours!

    Oooowwweee ! Kalvin out it on her. Lol

   What y'all think ?

  Chapter ten coming soon :)