Le début

Le début.

He was there.

Like every other day.

She was there.

Like every other day.

Never had she acknowledged him.

Never had he acknowledged her.

He was a rose.

She was a leaf.

He was the sun.

She was the moon.

He was the ocean.

She was the river.

He was everything.

She was something.

But one fateful day things turn upside down, both of them know of each others existence.

°°°°

Meet Ariza Glen, a sixteen year old teenager who thinks that she is the luckiest person alive, with a beautiful smile and warm eyes. She is a kind of a person whom you'll die to have as a friend but everyone has insecurities and she has too. She likes to keep everything as a secret , definitely a person you can trust. Has a thing for words, they are her escape. She is like a beaded melody in the dusk of scientific thinking.

Throw in, Alex Novac , a seventeen year old nerd. Wears big black glasses in the classes but refrains from wearing them most of the times. He is charming, sweet and of course intelligent.Has his way with books and secretly loves music but no one knows about his obsession with it. As weird as it might seem but he likes to capture voices, always has his i-pod in his jeans' pocket to record the melodies he hears, they are not exactly about music but about beautiful voices. He is like a jewel, bound to be perfect.

What would happen when these two meet? With nothing alike and yet nothing similar. Will sparks fly or will they just burn and disappear like amber in the night sky.