CHAPTER 1

Hello, Lovely People ♥

Shout out to my lovely friend and an awesome writer Anna_Enchant who motivated me to write. Please do check out her book *DESTINED TO LOVE*. And my best friend AlizeyAsif who acts as a critique for most of the chapters in this book.

Above is the pic of Eva.

Enjoy!

******

Evangeline's POV

They say that you get use to it as the time passes. The pain, the torture. But I, Evangeline Williams, can never get used to it.

Even after all these years, it feels exactly the same. Like a pain in the ass. The torture of getting up early for the school.

Laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling, I weighed my options. Should I get up and get ready for school or take a 5 mins nap then get ready?

I think I'd go with the second one.

Snuggling into the covers to find a comfortable position, I closed my eyes as a small smile played on my lips. Peace.

"Eva!" Mom screamed near my ear.

"Aaaaaaaaa," I shreiked and sat up holding my hands in the air.

"I'm up. I'm up!" I tried to get my hair away from my eyes and get myself out of the covers but instead went tumbling down the bed.

"Ugh!" I groaned as I heard my mum laughing.

"That's not funny," I buried my face in the covers.

It only made her laugh more.

"Get ready. School is in 30 minutes."

I heard her laughter fading, indicating that she left the room.

I got up with a huff and placed the covers on my bed. Walking towards the mirror,  I looked at my reflection in the mirror and heaved a sigh . I can only wish for a better hair day. It looks like a bird's nest today.

Let me introduce myself first. I am Evangeline Williams. A sixteen years old sophomore at Oakmont High. It's a small school on the outskirts of our little town.

I am a werewolf. Yeah Yeah, youd think the typical werewolf girl searching for her long-lost love. But, I assure you, I am not your typical teenage girl. I am more mature than that. To some extent.

I sighed and dragged myself to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

There's a science exhibition at school today and I am already dreading the long day. Because, I have to stay extra long today. I didn't participate but we all must be there for the support of other students. I took a shower and got ready for school.

I am a daydreamer. Always dreaming and thinking about something. My mom is Mary Williams and my dad is Richard Williams. We moved to Oakmont two years ago when my dad had some issues with the alpha of Blood Moon Pack. He was the Head Warrior in Blood Moon Pack.

Dad contacted Alpha Sebastian of the Storm Pack and asked him if we could move to Oakmont and be in his pack. Thankfully, he allowed us to move to his pack and here we are.