Chapter 4

ELIZABETH'S POINT OF VIEW:

God I am so happy. He's been back for a while and he seems a bit happier lately so that makes me happy. I wonder why he's happier though. I decided that I would ask him when I woke up. Last night was amazing. Thank you Ciel.

I woke up and was super groggy. "Ugh." I mumbled. "Morning sleepyhead." he said. "Morning." I mumbled. Then I blushed bright red when I realized who it was and where I was. I am in his room still. Oh my god. He must have read the expression on my face because he tried to calm me down. "Hey... don't worry about it because I can sleep anywhere. Your welcome..." he started. I waited for him to finish the sentence. "y-your welcome..." he stuttered.

"He means you are welcome to stay anytime." Sebastian said. "Your tea sir." he said handing Ciel his tea. "Yes. You are... and thank you Sebastian." Ciel said. My eyes widened when I saw the sparkle in his eyes. His lips were turned up slightly at the end. He was also being super kind which isn't like him at all. He isn't even like that to me.

"Is there anything else you need Cie... I mean Young Master." Sebastian said. My eyes widened even more when I realized Ciel didn't even scold him. "No thank you Sebastian. Go have fun." was all Ciel said. "Thank You Young Master." Sebastian said. "Your Welcome. Now go." he said.

Sebastian took his leave and Ciel looked over to me. My eyes were wide and mouth was wide open. "What's wrong?" he asked. His eyebrows furrowed in concern. "Nothing... I gotta go." I said. "Okay." he said and I left. What was that all about. He was not only being nice to Sebastian, which he never does to anyone, but he told his butler to go have fun. Ciel what has happened to you? You looked.... happy when he was here.

CIEL'S POINT OF VIEW:

What was that all about? She like... totally freaked out after Sebastian left. I was also nice to him once again. Why do I find it complicated to be rude to Sebastian? I do it to everyone, including Lizzie, so why can't I be rude to him?

Just then Sebastian walked in. "Lady Elizabeth is safely home. You have no work to do today, do you have anything to do in mind?" he asked. "I was thinking about going downtown to the shops... would you like to come?" I asked. "Yes my lord." he said. "C-Call me Ciel." I said. "Okay... Ciel." he said. He stuck his arm out and I grabbed it and he walked me out to the carriage to go downtown.

MEY-RIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

"What is he doing?" I mumbled under my breath. I had seen Lizzie storm out of the mansion so I decided to go see what happened. When I got up here though... Ciel was with Sebastian. And... was he blushing? Was Ciel actually smiling? Was Sebastian blushing a bit? This is crazy.

Sebastian offered Ciel his arm and Ciel accepted. My nose started to bleed at the sight of this. They were walking to the door and I ran and hid so they didn't see me.

After what felt like forever they both came home. Everyone else was asleep but I wanted to find out what was going on. Sebastian told Ciel a joke and Ciel was laughing. He was actually happy.

CIEL'S POINT OF VIEW:

Sebastian told me a very funny joke. I started laughing and he looked at me with a fond smile on his face. "What?" I asked. "You... I've never seen you smile or laugh before today." he said. "Is it a bad thing?" I asked. "No... it... you... no. I gotta go." he said and scrambled off. I don't know why but I was slightly disappointed that he left me.

What is this feeling? It hurts. I can't be... can I? I can't be.

SEBASTIAN'S POINT OF VIEW:

He smiled. Oh My God it looked beautiful. Wait.... what? I can't be thinking like this. I can't be like this at all. I smiled at his gorgeous laugh. "What?" he asked. "You... I've never seen you smile or laugh before today. "I said. "Is that a bad thing?" he asked. "No... it... you... no. I gotta go." I said and I ran off.

I rounded the corner. "Master... Lizzie is asleep in your bed." Mey-Rin said. "Great... I suppose I'll have to sleep in the study again." he said. Wait he slept in the study last time she was here? He can't sleep in there. It would be very uncomfortable. I stepped out from behind the pillar. "Young Master... sleep in my room tonight." I said.

"I couldn't possibly do that Sebastian." he said. "Yes you can and you will." I said. "Sebastian n..." he started. "Ciel... quit arguing. Just do it." I said. Then I realized that I had called him Ciel when I wasn't supposed too. "I'm sorry sir." I said. "Don't worry about it. Fine." he said. I showed him to my room and helped him retire. "Thank you." he said. "Your welcome." I said back.

MEY-RIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

Sebastian just called our Master by his name and he didn't even get mad. Something is going on between the two but what? They couldn't possibly like each other because Ciel has to be with Lizzie. But... I really do think they would work out.