C1- how you met

You were walking in downtown Hollywood back to your apartment late Sunday night and out of the corner of your eye you see a white truck speeding down the street thinking "wow what jerks so disrespectful" the truck pulled into the garage at your apartment complex "great these guys live here" you go in the garage a start to head up stairs "here let me get the door for you" said a tall blonde boy with the cutest smile "thank you" you replied. "I'm Jake what's your name?" He said cheerfully, "it's y/n" I said with the biggest smile. "That's a beautiful name, so do you live here?" Jake asked. "Matter in fact I do" I giggled. "How about you Jake?" "Nah my brother is moving out of here I'm just helping today". "Well that's nice of you and I must be going my groceries are melting nice talking to you"
   You head upstairs to your apartment and unpack everything and grab some takeout at a local restaurant.
   "Takeout for y/n" you say and then you hear a voice behind you asking "haha hey are you following me?" Jake said sarcastically. "Haha no just really like this place" you replied. "I gotta say it's pretty decent, so you heading back  to your apartment? Do you need a ride?" Jake asked. "I already have one thank you though haha" your friend Lele comes up behind you from the bathroom "oh hey Jake how are you?" Lele asked. "You guys know each other?" I asked her. "Yeah he did vine as well!" She replied. "Wow that's awesome!" "Yeah thanks" Jake said. "Oh shoot y/n we gotta go before we miss our show!" Lele says. "Ahh that's right we can't miss it, nice seeing you again Jake!"

This was pretty bad sorry!
This book will mainly be about this storyline so if you want to request an imagine you can request it on here I will post it on my other book that's about imagines. But anyway thanks so much for reading and I will be updating regularly (hopefully)