N-no... (Chapter 13)

Dont play song yet, also I bet a bunch of you are gonna hate me after this chapter, oh and its the last chapter as well, so...enjoy! (while you still can >:3)

(Y/n) pov
     Die looks at me with fear in his eyes, yet I could still see the slight hate and anger in them, that dosn't surprise me one bit.This stupid boy did it to himself, I didn't start this but I will as damn finish it, my dragon snout huffs hot smoke in his face making him cough slightly.I sniff around him, trying to find a key to open Dark and Anti's jail like cell, once I find a key in his hand I huff as a sign to open his hand, he refuses though 'Oh this son of a gun' I growl in my head and I put more pressure on his chest with my dragon paw, making him cough more.

        I contineu this until he finally gives in "Okay! okay!, have the stupid key!" and he throws the key far from him, I growl at him and take my dragon paw off of him and walks towards the key, picking it up carefully in one of my giant dragon fangs.But when I look back I see that Die was gone!, I look around quickly but it seems he just...dissapered, but meh, less trouble for me, I make my way towards my dad's cell cage and look down at it 'Now....How do I change back?' I thought for a momment.I close my eyes and I could feel my body glitch a bit, then shrink down, once I open my eyes I see I was back to my normal human form.I smile and walk to the cell door, put the key in, and unlock the lock, Dark and Anti rush out and hug me tightly.

      I feel my heart skip a beat and I hug back tightly as well, not caring about the the pouring rain soking us wet, all I cared about right now where my dad's, nothing else.But the adrenilen drains out of me and a giant wave of pain engolfed my whole body, I hiss slightly in pain and Dark and Anti were quick to react "Oh god, (Y/n) your hurt!" Anti says as he gently touches the two arrows pinned into my back like needles "Your bleeding badly too!, your stomach..." Dark says as looks at the spear in my stomach.

     I just shake my head "I dont care, just as long you two are okay, im okay" I say with a smile, they smile back and Dark kisses my left cheek while Anti kisses my right.I giggel softly as they did this, the thunder rours in the sky as the rain keeps pouring down on us, then I realize something that seemed to shine slightly in the mud, I walk away from Dark and Anti and go to the thing, I bend down and pick it up 'Oh, it was the golden heart locket my mom gave to me before she found out about my power...' I thought and look at Dark then at Anti with a small smile.

      But that didn't last long as there faces where replaced with fear "(Y/n) watch out!" Anti yells but it was too late as I feel something pierce my chest, I feel someone behinde me move close to my ear and whisper "Game over wolf girl" and the pain sets in as I look down and see that Die had stabbed me in the chest with a dagger, cutting my heart.He dissapers and I slowly look up at Dark and Anti, giving a small weak smile and I fall to the ground "(Y/n)!" "(Y/n)!" I hear them yell as running foot steps near me.

Play song now

        I feel Dark pick my head up and set it on his lap, Anti was next to me as he put his hand on my chest to hopefully stop the bleeding "Y-your gonna b-be okay, I-I prom-mise!" Anti says, his voice cracks slightly as the pouring rain drench us wet and lightning and thunder striked the sky, Dark looks down into my eyes with heart breaking sadness, I could see the forming tears in his eyes making me feel even sadder that I wouldn't make it.I weakly look at Anti, he had tears streaming down his face as he tried to stop the blood but it was no use.

       I weakly reach out to him, and wipe away the best I could his tears and he looked at me, I gave him a small weak smile "You t-two where t-the best p-parents I-I could e-ever ask for..." I say weakly, Dark shakes his head as he tries to stop his tears from falling to no use as they fall freely down his cheeks "N-no! your g-gonna be o-okay, y-you can make i-it!, y-you c-can make it! I k-know you c-can!" Dark cries out as he pets my hair softly, I feel my eyes sting and next thing I know Dark and Anti were softly wipping away my (T/c) tears.

     But I shake my head softly "I-its no use, i-ive lost t-to much b-blood...." I say weakly, at this point both Dark and Anti were crying but I dont blame them, I would too.I look up at the sky as rain poured down on me and could feel everything slowly slow down, my vision started getting blurry but I blink away.I get an idea before I passed away "H-hey Dark? A-anti?...." I say softly, they both look down at me, Anti brushes a piece of my (H/c) hair out of my face as Dark wipes my tears.

      "Y-yes baby?" "Yes d-darling?" they ask at the same time, making me smile weakly "C-can you s-sing me to s-sleep?" I say, the thunder and lightning go away but it still was pouring rain, Darkand Anti nod softly, soon starting to sing "Deep in the meadow, Under the willow... A bed of grass, A soft green pillow..." They sing softly, I look up at the sky, watching the small rain drops fall from the sky "Lay down your head, And close your eyes...And when they open, The sun will rise..." My vision slowly got blurry, as my breathing slowed down, but I felt calm with there voice singing to me "Here its safe, Here its warm...Here the dasies guard, You from every harm..." My vision slowly gets covered with darkness, feeling my eyelids get heavy but I kept a small weak smile on my face "Here your dreams are sweet, And tomorrow brings them true...Here is the place, Where we love you..." They finish with a small kiss on my forehead as tears streamed down their cheeks, my eyes close as the darkness consume me, to hear there last words to me "We love you (Y/n)"
they say at the same time, then nothing as I give my last breath, then nothing.

No one's pov
Dark looks down at the small hand of (Y/n) in theirs, not feeling there light grip anymore, Anti feels the chest of the limp child and starts crying more, Dark bows his head over the body of the once living girl as his tears  fall freely and land on the face of the littel girl's pale face.Dark shakely gets up, picking up (Y/n)'s limp body, her head falls on his chest, her small arm falls off of her stomach and falls to the side, Anti softly grip her hand and kisses her palm softly "Were so sorry (Y/n)..." Dark whispers softly to (Y/n)'s limp head.Anti looks at Dark, eyes filled with tears "I know I place were we can place her..." he says quietly, brushing some of the limp girl's hair away from her face.

      Dark looks at him and nods his head softly, saying he would follow, Anti leads Dark away from the open field that was filled with debry, Dark carries (Y/n) limp body with him, Anti soon shows Dark a open meadow, the sun shining in the horizen making it feel warm, the wind blows softly as flowers danced in the wind, Anti shows Dark a place under a willow tree, Dark gently sets down (Y/n)'s limp body on the soft grass, Anti puts flowers around her and a white flower in her hair, they give her one last kiss before leaving, going home, hoping one day......she will come back.

You guys hate me dont you? 😅 Welp, sorry for stringing with your emotions, and ill see you wolfs, in the next one 😜 😘