Level One (Chapter 9)

(Y/n) pov
I see a light blue and deep blue flame appear over the first door, or should I say "The first level", I walk to the second door read the symbol on that one it "Fear...........Aw crap" I thought

"This is not good" I thought to myself, I take a deep breath and walk in, right when I walk in the door slams shut behind me and I yelp in surprise and whip around, I let out a breath and try to look around but the room was pitch black, I hide my ...

"This is not good" I thought to myself, I take a deep breath and walk in, right when I walk in the door slams shut behind me and I yelp in surprise and whip around, I let out a breath and try to look around but the room was pitch black, I hide my tentecals so I just stayed with my tail and wolf ears.

    Just then a light flickers in the middle, as I slowly make my way towards it feeling a shiver go down my spine, just then the room lights up with and I close my eyes at the brightness. Once I open them I feel my heart skip a beat, there standing a couple of feet away were my old father and mother.......and dark and anti were laying on the ground as a pool of blood formed around them, I feel my eyes get hot as I cover my mouth with my hands, my old father turns around and looks at me as I feel (t/c) tears streaming down my face "Well, well, well...look whos here " he says with a super creepy smile "Why isint it (Y/n)" my old mother says as she looks at me.

    I step back slightly as look at the limp bodies of dark and anti then at my old parents "Oh don't worry about them...they're just sleeping" my dad chuckles "I'm not stupid! you killed them! My family!!" I yell as more (y/c) tears slip down my cheeks. My mom was next to me all of a sudden, holding a knife up to my neck "Don't you dare yell at your father" she says with a grin in her voice, I shudder at cold blade touching my skin as look at her "Good girl" she smirks, I grit my teeth in anger and I have a sudden wave of confidence and I push her away from me "YOU ARE NOT REAL!!!! YOU ARE JUST IN MY PAST AND I HAVE NEW LOVING FATHERS WHO ARE BETTER THAN YOU EVER!!!!" I scream at both my father and mother, and I watch as they turn into dust and fly away with a soft breeze that came out of nowhere to be exact.

     A door opens at another side of the room and walks towards it, once out above the door appears the same light blue and deep blue flame, I wipe away the now (t/c) tears from my face. Then I look at the third door "Two down...6 to go".

Heyyyyyyy guys! here's the chapter XD also if you guys wanna do fanart of this book I would love to see them, it doesn't matter if its good or not its just warms my heart to see people like this book a lot, and one more thing, if you want to request me a song that's epic and battle like at first but then turns sad at the end id love to hear your suggestions, but anyways ill see you wolfs, in the next one 😜 😘