Whats going to happen? (chapter 2)

let's just say that I wrote that they took you to raspy hill ok and they put you in bed. Thats your clothes up there.

(y/n) pov
I wake up from that tiring night in a...bed? oh yeah Anti and Dark took me in which I don't trust much, I roll over in the bed and see my backpack on the ground, I get out of the bed quietly and open my backpack to change cause my clothes were still wet from last night.

I change into a long-sleeved shirt, black pants, a grey beanie over my messy hair, a homemade a bracelet, white and gold shoes, and a long-sleeved leather jacket. (pic above but leave out the scarf) I use my (f/c) wolf ears to hear were Anti and Dark were, after some time I heard them in the kitchen, I open the door and quietly make my way to the kitchen using my wolf ears to follow the sound of the two.

After some time I finally make it to the kitchen seeing Anti on a counter drinking coffee while Dark was cooking "Oh good morning" Anti says as he sees me enter the kitchen "Good morning to you two" I say with a slight smile. As I take a seat next to Anti, I scratch my pointy human ear that looks a lot like Anti's, I look to were Dark is and he turns around to have in his hand a plate with fruit.

I look at the fruit and then I hear my stomach growl I blush in embarrassment as Dark puts fruit in my plate I take a fork and start eating, but what they didn't know is that I have I snake tongue soooo when I took a piece of fruit in my fork, I stuck my snake tongue out and wrapped it around the piece of fruit and then record it back in my mouth.

When I look up from my food I see Dark and Anti looking at me "What?" I ask they look at each other then Anti speak up "Well, we don't know anything about you sooo...." I mentally facepalm "Ok for starters my name is (y/n)...ummmm I have galaxy eyes, (t/c) tears, (f/c) wolf ears, (s/c) spikey tail, (w/c) dragon wings, four tentacles, snake tongue, four sharp teeth, aaaaaannnndddd that's it" I say almost out of breath. They seem pretty impressed, I look out of a window then back at them "Id like to show you guys something" I say as I stand, they nod and follow me outside I turn to face them then I change into my wolf form. When I'm did morphing I look at them, my wolf spikey tail swaying to one side then another "cool!" "nice," they say at the same time. I giggle when I turn back to my self, once done I look at them "Well I guess you're one of us now" Dark says, I jump up and down then I hug both Anti and Dark saying thank you over and over again.