"Ooo yeah, I love that stuff." Jess says, shaking her head excitedly, agreeing vigorously.  

"I'll give invitations out either way. Thanks again Mr. Bieber." I smile at him before going for my second helping of that shrimp pasta.

"No problem. And again, call me Justin. You make me feel old." He scratches the back of his neck. 
Suuurrrreeeee.

_______

"Well.. it's getting late. And although I love the Biebers, I have my own family to get to." Rigo stands up, pushing his chair back in and taking a deep breath.

"Jason, with all the years that i've gotten to know you, I've grown to love you like a son. I'm certain that where ever your heart takes you from his point on, it'll be the right path."Rigo states, walking over to Jason to give him a meaningful hug. Not one of those "bro no homo" hugs where they pat each other's backs. And it was so heart felt I almost teared up. Instead, Jess and I 'awed' in unison, we're basically the same person by now.

"Yeah yeah yeah. We're mush balls. Thank you Rigo, say hi to the wife and kids for me." Jason pulls out from the hug, patting his back once before rubbing where he's hit.

"Well it is getting pretty late, I think I'm going to go crash at the guest house. And I'm not giving you a bad-ass speech because i'm leaving to Canada with you. So... good night? Alfredo do you want me to drive you back to the hotel?" Chaz says, patting Justin's back as he walks past him.

Alfredo stands up as well, rubbing my shoulder goodbye.

"Bye buddy." I say as he walks away. He only smiles before making his way towards Jason.

"Goodbye Jason, I hope you have a safe trip. See you at the party?" He asks, pulling back from their hug.

"For sure." He nods, separating from Alfredo. Sam follows up with a heart felt goodbye, similar to Rigo's. Jason hugs his sister and his Dad for the longest, sincerely saying goodbye. I almost cry when it's my turn.

"Come here Karina. I think I'll miss you most." He pulls me into a big hug, swaying side to side in silence for as couple of seconds. Mostly because I don't know what to say.

"Good bye Jason, be good. You're coming to my birthday right?" I pull back, looking him dead in his eyes so he feels obligated.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss your 18th, i'm going to have to protect you from all the men who are going to want to slither their way into your life. Duh." He says, pulling me back into a hug.

"Okay dad." I roll my eyes, hugging back for a quick second before he stands up as well. 

He thanks everyone for playing such a big role in his life, thanking everyone for showing up. He goes on and on before we all depart our separate ways.

I check the time on my phone, seeing I have about 30 minutes before I have to be home. 

"Well I guess I'll be heading home too." I announce, picking up my phone and my wallet from the dinning room table.

"Is your dad picking you up?" Jess asks, concerned for my safety as I plan to walk up the alley at this time of night.

"No, but I'll be fine. I'll text you when I get home." I hug her goodbye, she doesn't let go.

"Nonsense. I'm sure my dad could take you. Oh wait, I'm pretty sure Sam could take you. I'm sure you'd love that, huh?" She pulls away, looking for Sam around the room. I laugh a little, in all honesty, I wouldn't mind a ride with him. I nod my head excitedly, looking around the room for him too.

"No, no. I can take her home. It's no problem." He pulls me away from the dining room in a casual manner, not alerting Jess. 

"Oh, thank you Mr. Bieber." I rub up his arm in a way that looks casual to any one watching us, but we both know it's anything but.

The front door announces it's opening and closing as we make our way outside. When we're outside, he lets go of my arm to reposition it against my shoulder. We head down the driveway towards his blacked out range rover. He doesn't open the door for me and I won't lie, I was expecting him to. But  I guess it would look weird if he did.

I hop in at the same time as him, we buckle up in silence. He starts up his car and makes the car move swiftly down the rest of the drive way and onto the street. I don't bother saying anything, I don't want to interrupt the feeling in this car. It's thick and almost...electric. 

He stops at the stop sign at the end of his street, he turns right as expected. His right hand leaves the steering wheel, abruptly taking it's place on my left thigh. His thumb massages into the side of it, he keeps it steady. I tense up, not sure how to react. He doesn't move it upwards, which i'm grateful for. 

But when we start approaching my street, he completely ignores it. Driving right past it and not taking a second look. 

"Justin, I have to be home soon." I say, placing my hand over his, halting the movement of his thumb.

He says nothing but keeps driving up. I turn to look at him, confusion written on my face.
But he pulls up on a clear patch of grass, turning the car off. I notice their isn't any houses too close by. I turn back to him, his eyes are set on my lips. I lick my lips in anticipation, he reciprocates. I unbuckle my seat belt, realizing we're probably going to be here a while.

"Your birthday. When is it?" He asks, his eyes still focused on my lips, not moving his gaze once.

"June 11th, two days after school ends. So in about two weeks." I state with a little more information than needed, that way he'd remember. 

"2 weeks? I can't wait that long." He states. And I watch as his hand reaches for my cheek, gently stroking it with the back of his palm before he reaches in for a kiss. I close my eyes, waiting for the contact of his lips against mine. But it doesn't happen. I open my eyes in confusion.

"Karina, are you sure you want to keep things... mutual with me? You can back out now and I could just take you home as if nothin happened." He looks at me as if we were having a business meeting.

"Mr. Bieber, I want this just as much as you want it. Don't feel as if you're taking advantage of me." I state, stroking his thigh like he did mine.

"You understand my status out in the public eye, right? Most eligible bachelor and owner of my companies. If we do go forward  with this, we couldn't be seen in the public eye." He stiffs up, not accepting my touches.

"Mr. Bieber-" He cuts me off, his eyes fixating and darkening at me. "Justin." He speaks his revision once more at me.

"Justin, it's not the public eye you should be worried about. I know how stressful the press and paparazzi can be to your family. If we go forward with this, i'd like to keep this a secret as well. It's what makes it fun." I stroke up his thigh once more, he releases his tense position and slouches into his seat. I stop stroking, waiting for his next move. Or his next instruction. I recline the seat back, slightly leaning on my side so I could face him.

"Fuck it." His voice booms over the silence within the car.
His hand reaches for the back of my neck, pulling me into his kiss. His lips moving expertly against mine. I follow as best as I can, melting into him. 

I climb over onto his lap, not disconnecting our faces. And yeah I feel those bullshit sparks run through my body, but only because i've been fantasizing about this for ever.
I feel his tongue sliding across my bottom lip for entrance.

Oh boy, this is going to be the best 10 minutes of my life!

__________________

I just got acrylic nails so its going to be hard to type lmao-c