Chapter 25

~Summer break~

"Josh I don't like fancy restaurants let's go" Tyler said tugging on josh's arm.Josh kissed him on the lip and smiled at him.

"Just this one time Tyler I promise, we won't ever go to this place again"

"Josh, table for two?" The lady shouted. Josh raised his finger and  walked up to the lady.

"That's me"

"Alright follow me please." They followed her.

"are you guys ready to order?" A man approached them holding a book and pen.

They finished ordering their food. The waiter nodded, collected the menus and walked away.

Josh got off his chair and got on one knee."J-josh what are you doing?"Tyler said.

"Tyler Joseph you are the best boyfriend anyone can ask for, you're funny,sweet,handsome and very caring" At this point everyone in the restaurant was staring.

"Tyler will you marry me?" Josh opened a box, it had a ring with a diamond on it.

"Yes! I will marry you!" Tyler began crying. Tyler put out his hand. Josh took out the ring and put it on Tyler's hand. They both got up and hugged.everyone began clapping and cheering.

"Congratulations guys, treats on us" A worker smiled at us.

"Thank you"

"I love you josh"

"I love you too tyler"

                        The end.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Guys were so close to 500 reads! Thank you guys so much!
i honestly thought it would like get 100. You know, this story wasn't even supposed to be joshler.

It was supposed to be a bout a girl that kills herself, but I didn't like it so I just changed it to joshler.Dont regret that choice :). Anyways, thank you guys for all the reads.

Ok bye.