Chapter 24

~Next day~

"let's go get taco bell" Josh ignored Tyler and continued watching TV.
"Josh listen to me, I'm hungry" Tyler said as he sat on josh's lap.

"I'm not spending any money plus I'm not hungry." Josh said playing with Tyler's hair.

"I'll pay" Tyler said jumping off josh's lap.

"Ok let's go"

                    ~Taco bell~

"Can you order for me josh?" Josh nodded and went to the back of the line.

"Here you go" Josh handed tyler some tacos.

"yay"

"Tyler I'm sorry about everything in the past, can we start over again?"

"Yes we can" Tyler said. josh smiled at Tyler. He began leaning in closer to Tyler.
"Not in public josh!" Tyler said pushing him away.

"ok let's go" josh said as he grabbed some tacos and put it in his pocket. Tyler giggled and got up.

                   ~Joshs place~

Josh put the tacos on the table and wrapped his arms around Tyler.

"Let's go cuddle I'm tired" Tyler said pushing josh's arms away.

"ok" Josh sighed and grabbed Tyler's arm to go to the room.
Josh took  off his shirt and lied down next to Tyler.

"Omg I didn't know you had abs?"

"I've been working out lately." josh spooned tyler and like that they fell asleep.

Josh woke up and realized he was hugging a pillow. "Was this a dream?" He got up and went to make coffee.

On the table he saw a little note. He opened the note and read it.

Sorry josh for leaving you this morning. I would've stayed but my mom was worried sick about me so I had to go. I'll visit you later and maybe sleep over.Ok bye love you.

Josh blushed and continued making coffee.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Y'all were so close to 300 reads! Idek why you guys are still reading this trash but yeah thanks❤

Vote/Comment if you like the story❤ -M🌹