LEE DIED!

.•some more walking dead shit. Some more cliff/angst. Its not the a.u its a small bit not cry let's play. spoiler alert: Lee dies. When this happens you can hear cry crying, which was adorable.•.

Cry sniffed. It was times like this he was happy to not have face cam. He continued to cry as Lee spoke his final words to Clementine, not even having the strength to tell her he loved her hit home for cry. The brunette pressed his knees to his chest. He burred his face in his hands as lees final words were spoken. This left both Clem and cry with the scene of leaving Lee to turn into a walker. The credits play and the American started at the screen in confusion. "W-what?.." Cry continued to worry if his little Clem got to safety or not. He did not even notice the arms rap around his neck and the recorder being turned off. "What's wrong baby?" The soft voice of the boys boyfriend snapped him back into reality. The brunette needed contact he spun around in his chair and leaped onto his lover, pulling Felix into a warm and despite hug. The Swede stumbled in surprise. But held onto his boyfriend non the less. "Pewds! It was terrible! Lee got bitten and then he fainted and Clem tried to help and...and..." His lip began to quiver as he tried to explain. Pewds ran his hands thru the brunettes hair. "Sh...its okay,bro. Clementine is go into be fine. Lees in a better place now." Felix cooed in his lovers ear. Pewds was more then aware this was just a video game cry was play for his fans. But he knew how much he loved the game, and Clementine. He also knew how emotional cry was when it came to these things. He sat in cry chair, pulling the shorter male onto his lap and into his chest. Cry signed there for a moment until he pulled away to look in his boyfriends eyes. They were a deep sea blue. With mixes of the pastel sky and the darkness of the night. They were a palate of blue. Every shade cry enjoyed. The Swede admired his as well. Cry's eyes were red and swollen with tears, yet still holding the green. A deep green. Blending into a dark brown and then a black. Cry hated his eye, and Felix will never know why. Slowly, pewds glanced at Cry's lips. He silently asked permission for a kiss. Cry nodded. Pewds pulled cry closer. He filled the very small gape in between them. Mumbling sweet nothings against his lips. Once finally pulling away for air cry muttered something barely even audible in the thick silence. "I love you, your the best boyfriend ever." Felix smiled sweetly and trailed kissed from the brunettes lips to his collar bone, the American giggling all the while. "I love you too, but I'm not the best boyfriend. You are, sweetie." That following afternoon was filled with kisses and cuddles. The perfect way to spend your time after you watch Lee die in front of Clementine...well at least for cry.

Péwdīëçry  | 😶 |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें