t h r e e

Kirstie's POV
I wake up sitting next to Avi, his arm around me from last night. 

I look over to see my pizza plate about to fall off the couch. I grab it and everyone else's, and head to the kitchen. Kevin is in there, and I grab coffee. I head back to the lounge and sit next to Avi again. Scott and Mitch are practically laying on top of each other. Scott's leaning against the wall, and Mitch is laying against his chest. He is with Alex though, so I stop myself from taking a picture, and from fangirling on the spot. I sit back down next to Avi and get on my phone. After a little bit, he stirs. I take a sip of my coffee and push up my glasses while looking at him.

"Morning, Kit," He says to me. I kind of just stare at him.

Damn, that morning voice
.

Morning Avi was hot. I mean, no it's not. I have Jeremy, I remind myself. I must just be missing him...

"Kit?" He asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, Morning!" I say cheerfully.

Avi's POV

Kirst is kind of just staring at me. I find it creepy.

"Kit?"

"Sorry, Morning!"

I suddenly realize the position I'm in, and remove my arm from around her shoulders. I also notice the stray pieces of hair on my coat. Hair that is most definitely not mine.

That must've been a nice night. I was so tired, I don't even remember anything that happened, besides the eating of pizza. Which is basically unforgettable.

I walk out into the kitchen and stretch. Kevin's in there with Esther across from him, sipping his tea.

"So, I see how you and Kirst slept," he smirks. Kevin is my best friend, so naturally I told him I had a crush on Kirstie. Esther is my sister, and a girl, so she just figured it out.

Bad idea.

Whenever no one is around, they have to bring it up. I just shoot a death glare at the two. I grab the leftover coffee, and I'm about to make more and Mitch comes grumbling in.  "Mama needs her damn coffee," he orders. I had already taken a sip of mine and added everything I wanted.

"I'm making some, chill," I laugh.

"Aviiii."

"Miiiitttchyyyyy."

"Kevy, make him make coffee quicker."

"I don't think that's humanly possible," Esther adds in. I'm already going as fast as I can, not wanting to be caught in the wrath of No-Coffee-Mitch.

"Nobody asked you, hon."

I finally finish making some brew, and head back to Kirstie.

I sit down and put my arm around her shoulders again. She tenses up, and then she leans into me. A text pops up from Jeremy on her phone. I try not to be snoopy, but to no avail.

Love u, miss u😍❤️😘❤️😍❤️💕💖

Talk about emoji overkill.

It's only been like a week, silly

At least she didn't use to many emojis.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

is her followup. Oh dear god.

Olaf and Pascal miss u

Tell them I miss my fur babies

Sigh. If Kirstie was dating me, we could bring the dogs on tour or something. That's unlikely. If it were to happen though, I could make it happen.

I get bored of stalking her texts, and get on my phone. Mitch finally comes back in, contently holding a cup of coffee. He sits back next to Scott, and he wakes up.

Scott's POV

I awake to Mitch sitting back down, and cuddling into me. I'm about to move because of Alex, and then I remember we broke up a day before we left for tour.
 I didn't tell the band yet, because it wasn't that big of a deal. It was mutual, and we didn't want to have to maintain a long distance relationship if we didn't want to maintain a normal one.

 I open my eyes all the way, and Mitch looks over at me and blushes. He sits up quickly, spilling a drop of coffee on himself in the process.

"Shit," he mutters. I chuckle and hand him my sweatshirt sitting next to me as a pillow. Since he's off of me, I go off to get coffee.

First, I look at Avi and Kirstie. They're so freaking cute. I just want them to get together already.

 I mean, she is engaged to Jeremy, but he's a jerk. He puts on a nice act in front of Kirst, and he's rude to us. He acts as though we're competition. I mean, 2 straight guys, one being Avi, I can see where he's coming from.

But, to Mitch and I?

Yeah, 2 gay men are going to steal your girl. Something's always been a bit off about him, too. He seems untrustworthy, but that's probably just me. Once I'm in the kitchen, Esther and Kevin are deep in conversation about some science topic. Kevin is by far the smartest in the group if you ask anyone. If you ask us, we say in the entire planet.

The fresh made coffee is still hot considering it is freshmade. I add everything I like and head back.

3rd Person

Kirstie gets a text from Jeremy and squeals. Good thing everyone is awake.

 She gets up and shows Scott and Mitch. In they're minds, they're really not excited. But hey, If their Kit is excited, they'll be happy for her. Kirstie then tells Avi.

Yay another week with him he thinks to himself. The text message reads:

Babe, guess what! I'm coming out for a week on Tuesday! Surprise!

There is also a picture of a plane ticket.

Avi's heart sinks. He has to deal with the girl of his dreams with the man of her dreams for a week, and the worst part, it wasn't himself.

~6/20/17~