"Hey Emily your a bit quiet today is everything okay with you?"
Hanna asks worriedly

"Yeah I'm good just over thinking things I guess that's all"
I say looking a bit fed up

"Like what Emily  "?
Spencer asks

"Like nothing Spencer leave it now please I don't want to discuss no further "

"Okay no need to get stressed Emily we are your friends we care about you that's all"
Spencer says with a tone

"your right I'm sorry okay i just don't like the constant questions that's all anyways i got history I'll see in English "

As i make my way to my History lesson, I feel scared as I feel like Spencer is starting to suspect.  I don't want anyone of my friends knowing I fancy my English teacher. Spencer is the intelligent one In our group.  the only person I would feel comfortable talking to about it is Aria for obvious reasons. My History lesson seemed to have dragged on a bit.  It's the last lesson of the day, i head to English with Hanna and Aria sitting at the back of the class .

"So class did everyone finish there Romeo and Juliet  assignments yet?? don't forget dead line date is tomorrow "

"No I haven't completed mine yet" Mona complains

"Well that's not good enough i expect it for tomorrow or I'll have to have a serious chat with you "

"Okay I will try my best calm dow it's not my fault "
Mona says

I never said it's your fault but when I set assignments I want it in by the date i set" miss Dilaurentis says

"Could someone run books to the library for me please ??"
miss DiLaurentis  questions

"I will miss DiLaurentis"
i get up and walk towards her

"Omg your such a teachers pet Emily" Hanna says while laughing

"Oh screw you Hanna"
i say giving Hanna a dirty look

"Miss fields if you could mind your Language please and don't be too long"

"I'm sorry Miss DiLaurentis I'll be as quick as I can "

As i head off to the library a part of me wants to take as long as possible, so i get in trouble with Alison but on the other hand she's pretty scary when she gets mad, so I best not mess around. I think about my English assignment that's due in tomorrow I  haven't finished it yet either.   I'll have to Email Alison tonight to let her know. I get back in class sitting down Miss DiLaurentis smiles at me, i smile at her back while looking at my work blushing like mad. The bell goes for end of the lesson, I'm not quite finished my work yet .  I see everyone getting up i remain seated trying to get it finished .

"Emily do you you not want to go home today at all  ? "

"I do I'm just trying to quickly finish this bit of work off is that okay Miss DiLaurentis?

"Yes that's fine you take as long as you want Miss Fields "

As I'm maniacally trying to finish my work.  I see Alison getting up coming over to me, I instantly feel shy.  I look up at her she stands there with her arms folded looking at me.

"Is there there anything i can help you with Emily ? "

"No I think I'm good thank you 2 minutes then I'm done sorry to keep you I know you've been working all day "

"Not to worry Em is it okay for me to call you Em when no one is around?" Ali asks me

"Yeah sure Miss DiLaurentis "
  i say smiling st her

"Em you can call me Ali when no one is around . "

"Okay Ali well there I've done it by the way I was going to email you but I haven't done my assignment yet will it be okay to give it to you on Friday morning ? "

"As you've asked sweetly yeah it's okay with me Em no later than Friday though ."

"Thank you I promise it will be Friday i best go Hanna will be worrying where I am "

"Okay Em don't forget to Email me if you get stuck "

"Okay Ali i will do and once again I'm sorry for keeping you waiting"

'Not to worry Em I'll see you tomorrow "

I still can't believe Alison was completely cool with me about handing in my assignment late.  I noticed she was very different with me to how she was with Mona, it could of been my imagination she seemed more laid back with me. I don't know why I guess I'll never know the answer to that. I meet Aria and Hanna outside college

"Finally Emily where what took you so long ? "
Hanna questions me

"Well I had to lot of work to do sorry you guys could of gone you didn't have to wait up "

"Your such a Teacher's pet Emily I'll take these books to the library for you"
Hanan jokes

"Shut up Hanna I was  just being helpful that's all "

"It's okay Emily i see where you from" Aria says smiling at me

Oh not you as well Aria"
i say smiling at her

We go back to mine although I regret inviting them back, as they both keep winding me up about the English lesson.  I guess I  should not it make it quite as obvious, I fancy Alison or my secret could be exposed. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I added loads of Emison. :) Thank you to those voting, viewing, commenting.  😊