"This is incredible" she said her mouthful and trying her best not to spray him.

"I knew you'd like it" he said smirking at her.

"How's yours?" She asked taking another large bite.

"Simply splendid!" He said in the most exaggerated accent.

"Oh I'm glad to hear it darling!" She replied mimicking him and laughed gaining a few of the people around them's attention.

They continued eating and pretending to act more posh than they actually were. Other people found it normal and some thought they were messing around but they didn't care. They were in their own little word. They quickly finished and sat drinking at least two bottles of champagne between them when the lights dimmed and the waiters started lighting little candles on each table.

"Do you know what the time is?" She's asked the waiter.

"10:20" he replied handing them the dessert menu then left.

"Lets do the same as last time" she said and he nodded.

Soon the waiter arrived again and took their orders. The couple talked some more until they were prepared.

"Rhubarb Soufflé for the lady" he said placing it down in front of her.

"And Coconut Mousse for the gentleman" he said and smiled as they thanked him.

They tucked in not being able to wait any longer. Amelia was not disappointed and neither was Paul. This was the best dish out of all of them. Rhubarb reminded her of her grandfathers vegetable patch where she would run around and ask to take bits and pieces home to make a crumble with her mother. Then she was flown back to a few hours ago and the row that had happened. She was not looking forward to going home.

"Cheese and Port?" The waiter asked once again as he took their plates.

"I think we'll just have the bi..."

"Cheese and Port sounds wonderful" she said smiling at Paul cutting him in.

"It will be ready in a minute" he said and walked away.

Paul sat and smirked again and she copied. He understood her now, she wanted to stay here forever with him so he let her. Besides he wanted to as well.

The board was brought out with a bottle of port and a variety of cheeses. A few hours flew by as they talked and drunk and talked and drunk some more.

"How about The Strange Lady" he said and they laughed.

"That's stupid! And also she isn't strange!" She replied taking another bite of the scraps of cheese left on their board.

"Well what shall we call it then?" He asked.

She swallowed the last mouthful of port "I don't know, why don't we just call it Eleanor Rigby?" She said and they agreed on the title.

"Where is everyone?" She laughed turning around.

"Oh they left hours ago" he replied checking his watch "it's nearly midnight".

She sighed "I really must get earlier nights or do this sort of thing at the weekend".

"Why?" He chuckled again finding everything funny.

"Because of my job, I have to be there at 8:30!" She said.

The pair were talking quite loudly by this point and it wasn't a surprise that everyone had gone.

"I'm afraid we are closing now" a waiter rushed over and said.

Paul payed for the meal and Amelia threw in the only money she had, which was thirty pounds, but it was quickly pushed back so that he payed the full price. They stood wobbly and thanked him for the meal then left. They stood shivering in the cold outside of the restaurant.

"Thank you for that" Amelia said politely.

"My pleasure. I enjoy spending time with you. After all, we now have the song title" he laughed and she joined.

"Let's go home" she said getting into his car and he drove her all the way back to her house.

They spent the hour yelling the lyrics to all the songs he played in his car and played them on full blast probably waking everyone up. By the time she arrived home, the radio was playing soft easy listening music perfect for the mood. She leaned in and kissed him long and hard, not know when she'd see him again.

"I'm doing some recording tomorrow and next week. You can come to the studio if you want, we may even do Eleanor Rigby" he smiled.

"Tomorrow? I have church tomorrow!" She laughed kissing him again then getting out of the car "I'll call you" she said remembering that he had given her his telephone number.

The passenger door shut and he waved leaving the side of the road. He drove off into the night as she watched his vehicle become smaller and smaller. Amelia braced herself for what was about to come as she crept into her silent house.