4 o'Clock

*Before starting i would really appreciate if you turn your music and listen to '4 o'clock' while reading. This will help enjoy your reading a lot. Thenkss :P *

JUNE 8, 2010

It was raining heavily when I reached the station to bid him goodbye. I saw him getting on the train with his head down, eyes covered by the sunglass I bought him.

I dared to scream his name, "Kim Namjoon!" he paused and stared at me and slowly took off his sunglass. I wanted to run to him and hug him as tightly as possible but Taehyung came running to me and hugged me instead calling out my name. "Y/N-ah!" I hugged him back but my eyes fixed at Namjoon. I thought he would come to me too but he broke my expectations just how I broke his.

"Why are you so late Y/N-ah?" Taehyung asked in a sad and about to cry voice. I patted his head and smiled to hide my tears. "I caught up in traffic, Taetae." Meanwhile Namjoon came down from train keeping his bags in the compartment. He is walking towards me with his sunglass on. He walked towards me the same way he did those years back.

"Why you wet? Where is your umbrella?" he asked in his usual cold tone. "I was in hurry so I forgot to bring them."

Taehyung slowly went behind him as Namjoon stared at me intensely. I know he has a lot to say and so do I. He took out his handkerchief and wiped my wet eyes acting like those were rain drops. He ignored me crying.

"Where is Yoongi?" I asked taking the handkerchief from his hand. "He went to buy some snacks." Tae said from behind. His eyes are watery as well. Tae suddenly ran towards train. I looked at Namjoon finding his eyes fixed on me. I was going to say him that I still love him for the last time but the station master waved the flag and blew his whistle.

"Gotta go!" Namjoon said.

"Listen, take care of yourself...and also don't over work. Let Taehyung have what he wants...umm...don't go hard on him..!! Also also say Yoongi, I'll miss him. And mostly write me letters! Don't forget to call when you get chance. And ...uh-"

"Y/N! Y/N-ahh!" Namjoon held my arms tightly and gave them a shake to stop me.

"Sorry... I just got....I ...I .." I broke down in tears when he took me in his arms and hugged me tightly. Maybe this is how it ends. This is the last time. The last time I can smell his odor. I can feel his warmness. His protective arms around me. His existence surrounding me.

I just didn't want him to let go.

"I wish I could die in these arms..." I murmured under my breath.

"Break it now! The train will leave, Namjoon." A familiar voice said behind us. We both stared at him and Yoongi gave me a forced warm smile. I smiled back at him, tears still falling from my eyes. I rubbed my glasses to remove the tears. Yoongi came to me and slightly patted on my head.

"Don't worry we will write to you,Y/N. Stop crying. You are making it hard for Namjoon." I hugged Yoongi and he awkwardly touched my arms as always.

Yoongi patted my head one last time and told Namjoon to come soon.

I faced Namjoon with my head down. He took my chin to look at my face. He rubbed my eyes and washed the tears off. And held my face in his cup of hands.

I looked in his teary eyes and tears started to fall, unstoppably. He gave me a long peck on my forehead while held his hands with both of my hands. Thinking to never let go off these. I took a deep breath before-

"Go, you will miss the train."

"Let it go."

"No, Namjoon. It's your dream...my dream."

"But...."

"Namjoon! Just go. You have to go. And...forget about me...if you want."

"What...do you mean, Y/N?"

"You can't be in a relationship while you are in a contract, Namjoon. And.."

"Wait...I don't get this. Y/N, you never told about this before. What should I supposed to do now. I can't just break up with you for that mere contract!"

"That's not any mere contract! Your dream depends on it! You will become successful, then you can get whatever you want...just forget me..."

"I ... no...I wont...Y/N all I ever wanted was you! I don't want to be famous."

"Namjoon, we all want to see you happy and see your dreams come true. This is what I always wanted."

Whistle blew for one last time as he tried to accept the brutal reality, we have to break up.

"Passengers from Ilsan to Seoul, please, board the train now..."

I pushed Namjoon towards the gate where Yoongi and Tae was standing waiting for Namjoon.

"Y/N-ahh, I'll miss you!" Tae said waving his hands. I smiled and said I will miss him too.

"Yoongi will not miss Y/N." Yoongi said sassily. I chuckled a bit.

"But this Y/N will miss you. All of you." I said while controlling my tears.

I looked at Namjoon. He stood frozen. After a second he went inside. And never came back. I couldn't even tell him bye. For the last time.

Engine started making a vast sound. Yoongi and Tae both waved at me before going inside. I looked around me and saw many people crying while bidding farewell to their loved ones. I am not the one feeling helpless, lonely and empty. I took a long deep breath, swallowing the lump I got for controlling my tears and moved back from the train. Trying to find their sits. At least see them for a last time from the windows. Train started to move forward. I heard a scream,

"Y/N! Y/N-ahh!"

I looked towards the sound and found Tae looking from the window. I ran towards him and kept running as the train's speed went faster each second. But I just couldn't keep up with the train. And eventually I gave up running and fell on my knees while panting. I saw the train leaving me...taking my everything from me. Making me miserable. Thinking how pathetically  two teenagers will regret this day, forever.
.