Eight

Hermione - 6th of April, 17:15

I stand in front of the large floor mirror in the apartment. Spa day went surprisingly well. The girls even prevented themselves from saying anything unkind.. or maybe it was because grandmother was next to us.

I look at my body. Tonight I would have a dinner date with Draco. He was kinda secretive about where we would be going, but he was like that: keep on surprising me.

My brown hair hangs down in soft ringlets, perfectly curled. Diamond earrings in teardrop form hang on my earlobes. My lips have a soft pink colour from the lipstick that I use. My eyelashes are longer and thicker with the mascara I use and my cheeks have a natural shade of red from excitement.

The dress I was wearing was skin tight with no sleeves. The neckline was very decent as I didn't like to show off too much of my skin. I don't know why, I simply don't feel comfortable with doing that. Two brown buttons are stitched on the middle of the dress, keeping the bodice closed. The skirt swirls around my legs and reaches midtigh.

This time I decided against heels, choosing for a pair of black flats. Around my wrist hangs a small diamond bracelet and the rock of a wedding ring on my hand shines proudly in the bright light of the room. I stare at myself in the mirror from the side.

Was it just my imagination or am I getting bigger?

I was just putting on a little silver necklace when I hear the famous crack of someone Apparating into the suite. That must be Draco! I play with the diamond bracelet as I walk from the bathroom to the suite.

He stands by the bed end, smiling adoringly as I walk inside the room. "Hermione.. you look so beautiful," he says breathlessly, walking up to me. His arms wrap themselves around my waist and pull me into his body.

I give him a chaste kiss and look to admire his clothes. He was wearing a dark suit with a beige coloured tie. His Italian shoes were also black and shine in the light.

He hugs me tightly and I wrap my arms around his neck. "You are early, did something happen?" "I just wanted to see you so badly that I am way too early," he replies, nuzzling his head into my neck. I feel featherlight kisses being placed all over my bare shoulder.

I giggle and free myself from our embrace to grab my black purse. He holds his arm out like a gentleman with a gentle smile and I grab it tightly. We decided to not Apparate because we didn't know a safe place to do so and so we walk to the elevator.

Draco couldn't keep his hands to himself and hugs me tightly to his body, kissing me. We broke off our intimate time when an elder man and woman stepped in.

While holding hands we walk to the parking lot and I catch sight of a familiar car: Draco's black Porsche Cayman. He opens the door to the passenger's seat for me and sits down himself on the driver's seat.

"To which restaurant are you taking me Draco," I ask him. He smirks. "How did you know it was a restaurant I was taking you to?" "Because it's dinner time, maybe?" "Well, at least I get to make the adress still a surprise, so I will not tell you. Not that I was planning on telling it to you though," he replies, grinning devilishly.

I roll my eyes. "You are seriously unbelievable," I sigh. He smirks again and focuses on the road before us.

We talk about the first day of the family reunion and Blaise's first day being Draco's assistant. "Seriously Hermione, I want you to come back really soon. Blaise is, sorry to say, horrible at planning schedules and not making a mess of everything. I can't wait until you go with maternity leave.. I think we will have to close the business for a few months then," he sighs.

I burst out in laughter and wipe the joyful tears away. We keep talking like this until we arrive on the place of our date. Of course it was extravagant. A Malfoy only has the best, Draco told me long before we were married. He always showed it too..

He opens the door of the car for me and we walk arm in arm towards the door. A waiter opens it for us and Draco checks in on his reservation. Another waiter brings us to our table, which was a little bit more secluded from the rest of the restaurant.

Draco let me sit down and pushes the chair towards the table before sitting down himself. He grabs the hand that lays on the table and presses a kiss on it. I smile brightly at him, my brown eyes meeting his steel grey ones.

After we ordered his eyes turn serious. "So, when are you going to tell your family about you being married to me and our little bean growing inside you?" "Not," I reply stubbornly, crossing my arms around my chest. He sniggers at my response.

"And why not?" I sigh deeply. "Because my cousins will kill me for having the man of their dreams as my husband and my family will do anything to make you hate me so much that you will leave me. At least, that's their goal. And.. it's not like I like them so why would I tell them the delighted parts of my life? They will only find a way to turn those things horrible for me. I don't want you to feel bad because of them.. or me."

He sighs and smiles sadly at me. His hand softly strokes my cheek. "I am sorry for you Hermione, to have such a family. I will not push you into something you don't want." His thumb brushes over her knuckles.

I smile at him but wince not soon after. Draco looks worried at me. "Are you alright Hermione?" "I'm fine.. it's just the pregnancy. Stomach ache, dizziness.. you know it. Don't worry," I tell him. "Are you sure?" "Yes Draco, I'm sure," I sigh with a smile.

After a wonderful dinner we walk back to the car together and I plump down in it with a sigh. "Tired," Draco asks with a grin. I nod dramatically and he takes his place on the driver's seat. "Come on, let's go back to the hotel."

"Are you staying the night?" "What were you expecting Hermione, to leave you alone?" I giggle and shake my head. "I guess not." We drive all the way back to the hotel.

We enlock our hands on our way back to our suite. I walk inside the bathroom and take off my make-up, brush my teeth, take off my jewelry and clothes and put on a sleeping gown. When I walk back into the suite I see Draco standing there in his black boxers, casually throwing his blouse on the ground.

I raise my eyebrow at him, leaning against the doorframe with crossed arms. "Are you going to put that away properly?" "Tomorrow," he says with a grin, jumping onto the soft bed. He lays there, chest and muscular arms and legs on display with his arms behind his head as he eyes me.

"Aren't you coming to bed as well? I thought you were so tired," he says jokingly. I laugh and take my place on the mattress next to him. We give each other a goodnight-kiss and cuddle up to each other. I rest my head on his chest and fall asleep to listening to his heartbeat. We simultaneously fall asleep.