Nine

Lesly - 7th of April, 10:00. Grandmother's birthday. 

Ugh.. My head was hurting so badly. I know I have a hangover by then. I lean up on my elbows, noticing the naked guy in the bed together with me. He was quite handsome.. his face was resting on my pillow and turned to me.

I groan again and step out of my bed. I was feeling awful, shaking on my legs a little. The other girls are still asleep.

I grab a tight white tanktop which shows my belly button and very short booty shorts made of denim. I was just putting on my heels when the others started waking up too.

Violet, Adeline, Abby and I tell the boys to dress up go away from our suite. The girls were also dressing up when someone knocks on the door hastily. I walk up to the door, but it slams open nearly right in my face.

My mum Esmeralda walks inside. She wears a black skin-tight dress and impossible high heels. Her brown hair was a little frizzy, which always happened when mother was angry, frustrated or stressed. I wonder what is going on.

She smacks a magazine into Adeline's chest. She was just getting dressed and held the crop top she was putting on in her hands before letting it fall on the ground by the impact of the magazine on her chest.

Mother sits down on my messy bed and growls lowly, like a caged lion. Adeline shows us the front page of the magazine and we all shriek in wonder.

'BACHELOR DRACO MALFOY ON DATE LAST NIGHT' was the title of the magazine called 'Celebz' on which mum was subscribed. The background was a photo of him and a familiar brunette leaving a restaurant, oblivious to cameras around them. They were holding hands while making their way towards the parking lot.

The editor had placed a few smaller photo's over the background, like one of them dining together and holding hands, which the photographer made through the window and one of them laughing together.

I had to admit, Draco Malfoy looks so handsome when he was laughing and grinning. Unfortunately, I think with venom, his date was my own freaking cousin Hermione!

"That bitch," I yell angrily, slamming my closed fits harsh on the mattress. The girls are agreeing with me. Mum sneers. "Just read the rest of the article already," she says.

Adeline opens the magazine and goes to the right page. It was two pages long. Two pages for that worthless, bevertoothed cousin of mine.. I was seeing green with envy.

"Yesterday the most desired and beloved bachelor of whole Europe, Draco Lucius Malfoy of DLM Inc., went on a date with an unfamiliar, beautiful brunette. The famous Draco was last year known for winning the Best Business of the Year award and know he seems to turn the world to shock with this new knowledge. Mr Malfoy was not known for dating many women in the past, so is this true love?

"The waitress who was attending the pair warned our magazine for the amazing moment when she saw them entering. Of course we wouldn't want to miss out on the possibility and went to look for the beautiful pair. They look like they have known each other very well. Has this been going on for a while? Will this be the future Mrs Malfoy maybe? Our editors and us thought that nobody could deny that they look cute together. Stay tuned for more and if anyone has information about this mysterious woman, we would gladly hear. The golden tip will earn you a large prize."

"They can't be together mum, that is impossible! She does not deserve him mummy," I whine to her, slamming my fists and heels up and down, throwing a tantrum. She softly caresses my back, cooeing to me.

"Of course honey, she doesn't deserve him. Don't worry darling, he will be yours soon. We just need something that will make him forget this silly little thing that happened yesterday and then he will be all yours," she murmurs.

I rest my head on her shoulder. Mum orders Violet to give her a cellphone. She did as she was asked and handed her Adeline's phone, which lay close by.

She ticks in a number with her long, black acryl nails and holds the phone against her ear. "Hello? Yes, good morning. I may have something very.. useful for your magazine. Do you have the time? Yes, it's about the girl that the famous bachelor Draco Malfoy was dating yesterday. Sure.. I have a lot of information," she says.

She smirks evilly at us and we smirk back.