Chapter 1

Things had been going ok in England. Peggy and Alex had been playing as John's distant cousins, Maria and Alex Church. They'd been able to finish college too and they were planing to head back off to America soon.

Coincidentally, John ended up gaining a distant relationship with Angelica when he was up there a couple of months back. And she knew about what Church was doing but didn't have much of a problem with it. Her only concern was for them and their well being. See Angelica was one of the ones who didn't believe Henry but we'll talk more about that later.

Angelica had seen Peggy and Alex too which was nice. But it was kinda funny to see her reaction to the fact her boyfriend had been keeping her sister and friend in his house for the past couple of years. The case about them had been closed after a year of them being missing, but some people were still on the look out.

In America John, as in Alex's John, was up and back on his feet again. John remembered what happened that night. That's not say anyone believed him. They thought he remembered it wrong. Cause they favoured Henry's opinion over 'a bunch kids.' There was also one person who said he messed up in the head. But that person a lot to say on the matter. A lot.

None of the friends really talked about it much. Mostly to avoid arguments. Herc had sided with Eliza in that Alex was responsible, but as stated earlier Angelica agreed with Laurens and so did Laf. So the they just avoided the topic as much as they could.

Eliza and Maria Reynolds had hooked up now too but Maria didn't have much of an opinion. She didn't know Alex well enough to judge the citation, so she didn't.

And then we get what Jefferson thought about the whole ordeal. Yeah you remember that one person from earlier? Yeah that was Jefferson. He didn't really care whether Alex was innocent or not. He just saw it an opportunity to slam his enemy and took it with joy.

Burr on the over hand didn't really have an opinion. He just used the opportunities that came with it and moved on. But that's not easy for everyone.

It had been 3 years now and things were hard for everyone right now. Who's to say things won't get worse before they get better? Who's to say they'll even get better? Nothing is certain. Apart from one fact. Alex and Peggy are back in the city and they're here to stay!

Yay! I managed to get this chapter done! It was kinda more of a prologue than chapter but oh well. Hope you enjoy.
~ WOL OUT

18.8.17- for some reason this unpublished itself sorry guys 😅