Jungkook remains crouches beside Jimin, holding him and rubbing his back, while Jimin compose himself after the phone call. When Jimin feel a little better, Jungkook help him to stand up and take him to vanity unit.

Jimin chance a glance at Jungkook's reflection in the mirror as he turns the tap on. His face is marred with a deep frown indicating the cogs of his brain are whirling too fast and making it almost audible. "Are you okay now?," Jungkook asked as he stared at Jimin's eyes through the mirror.

"I—I don't know. Let me clean up first." Jimin say hoarsely through the run in his throat. He lean down and cup his hands under the water then splash some on his face and then drink some to ease the burn feels in his throat.

"You don't look fine at all. I think we can postpone the talk—,"

"I'm fine." Jimin grab the mouthwash; pour some in his mouth before he swilling then spitting out to clean his mouth. "Don't forget, the reason I agree to come with you is because we need to talk," Jimin add.

Jimin turn around making his eyes get a fill of exhausted looking Jungkook. His clothes hung off of him with lazy graze; his tie loosened, his shirt undone at his neck giving him an air of casualness that was totally captivating and dangerously attractive.

"And it doesn't matter even if I'm or how my baby doing. You're married, remember?," Jimin purposefully said that in cold manner and hold his horrid gaze for interminable seconds before dropping his eyes and almost rushing past him out of the bedroom.

****** *** ******

Jimin stretch his arm cupped hand to gather rain drops pouring profusely from the floor, creating a silky veil as he stand under the dark sky on the deck. Closing his eyes he inhaling, filling his lungs with the vivid musky air. As Jimin exhale, he can feel the wight of his worries leaving him.

Honestly, he really need a ocean right now, Jimin and Taehyung had shared a sorrowful sunset. When all the pressure and worries about life are on your shoulder, there is always some place you can go to escape. Just by going to this special spot can relieve you from all the troubles and stress that is occurring. And For Jimin, the beach always takes away all his problem—that's why he need to go to Ilsan, but he so sure he's in Seoul right now.

"It's always beautiful here," Jimin's eyes snap open as Jungkook finally announces his presence.

"Yes, It is." Jimin bring his wet palm and run his fingers through his hair. "and I love rain. So where are we?,"

For a moments they are silent as Jungkook walks across the deck and join Jimin on the edge. "We are in my penthouse in Seoul?,"

Jimin's head swings to face him, "Your penthouse?,"

"Yeah, I think this is the best place for now, for we talk and for your safety," Jungkook confess and shrug, flicking him a brief look then staring at the dark rumbling sky through the drizzle.

Jimin thinking hard, he don't know how he always have ended up in the rain when he feeling mournful. Probably to reinforce my decision. But what I'm going to decide, He is a married man for god's sake and I'm a man carrying his baby.

"I'm feeling like villain in my own story you know." Jimin's fast, honest, voiced thought shock himself and obviously Jungkook judging by his slight wide, startled eyes. "Or a misunderstood evil. Or a victim of the most manipulative force."

Jimin goes back inside and sit his tired ass down on the floor beside the bed, bringing his knee to his chest and hug them. He feel Jungkook's eyes absorb him for a few thoughtful moment before he finds some words. "And what is the manipulative force?," Jungkook ask causing Jimin's body to stiffen.