Chapter 7

(Zero's pov)

I woke up at 6 in the morning in my sister's room. I look at her naked body, remembering last night. I sit up on her bed and look in front of me on top of her desk and see her discipline comedy badge. I quickly get up taking the badge and exiting her room. I go to my room hiding the badge, I then go to the kitchen to make breakfast for the three of us.

(Your pov)

---Time skip to the night---

I can't believe that not in the discipline comedy anymore just because Aido attacked me. Right now I'm siting on a bench outside, I don't care if I don't have my badge also when the night class was going to class I hide in a three. Kaname asked Yuki were I was, she said that I wasn't in the discipline comedy anymore but she also said that I add avoided Zero all day which was strange of me. Kaname only nodded and left. My though are interrupted when someone touches my hand . I look at my right, seeing. "Ka-Kaname"  "I thought you weren't in the discipline comedy anymore" "I'm not, I just need some fresh air" "Yuki told me that you've been avoiding Zero all day, what happened" "Nothing" I say looking at my feet. "Y/n, we bot know that it's not like you" "I-I don't wanna t-talk about it" I say trying not to sob. Kaname puts me on is lap, has I cry on his shoulder. "Z-Zero raped me" I sob harder. "It's ok y/n" he says patting my back.

(Kaname's pov)

I'm in Kaien's office explaining what happen between the two siblings. "So  Zero raped y/n" "Yes, and I would like to keep it secret cause I promise y/n that I wouldn't tell anyone" "sure, so what do you want to do with this problem " "I want y/n to move in the night class, she'll be much safer and ill keep her with me" "Fine I don't have a problem with it, come pick her up tomorrow"

It's about 6:30 in the morning, I already told the rest of the night, she would be joining the night class. I knock on the front door, Kaien opens the door. "Come on in Kaname" I sit on the couch, Zero past in the hallway death glaring me, I just ignore him waiting for my beloved y/n.  She came in the leaving room with a pyjama.

"Good morning Kaname" "Good morning y/n, ready to go" "Go were" "Go to the night class dorm" I say with a gentle smile "Go dress yourself and prepare your bags, ill wait for you here" she nods and goes to her room

"Good morning Kaname" "Good morning y/n, ready to go" "Go were" "Go to the night class dorm" I say with a gentle smile "Go dress yourself and prepare your bags, ill wait for you here" she nods and goes to her room. She comes back with her backs with her bags and a shy smile. 'Fallow me y/n" I say has I open the door.

---One century later---

I open the door to the moon dorm, has we walk in we see most of the aristocrats vampires sitting on the couch. All of them say hi to my princess, I start going up the stairs has y/n follows behind. We arrive to my room, I open the door, we enter and I close the doors behind me.

(Your pov)

We enter Kaname's room, has he closes the doors behind me, I look around. "Um Kaname, where's my room" "We didn't have a spare so your gonna sleep in my room" "O-ok' I says blushing red has a tomato. Kaname picks me up walking to his bed and gently putting me down on it. He lays beside me, pulling me into his arms. "K-Kaname, I have a question" "What is it" he says looking into my e/c eyes  "You told Kaien about it, didn't you" "Yes, but only because I was worried" "I don't care you broke your promise" I say trying to get out of his arms but he tightens his grip on me. "I only broke it because I love you and I care about you" Kaname says with tears in his eyes. I fill our lips connect , I slowly close my eyes has we roll in the bed. Kaname is now on top of me, he lick my bottom lip demanding for entrance, I slowly open my mouth unsure if I made the right decision. His tongue explores my mouth, I let out a soft moan, has Kaname brakes the kiss. We pant making eye contact. " I love you y/n" "I love you too" He kisses my cheek, has he lays beside me an braising me into his arms  as we fall asleep