Chapter 5

(Your pov)

It was monday, we were in front of the moon dorm gate. Fangirls going crazy, me and Yuki were trying to push them away from the gate. But I wasn't focusing enough. Has the gate open to reveal the night class, I got pushed down, a ton of fangirls passed me. I was looking at the ground, I lift my head a little and see a hand. I take the hand, I feel myself been lift, as soon as I'm on my two feet I look up to see Kaname. "T-Thanks Kaname" I say with a bright smile on my face. "Be more careful beautiful, ok" he says cupping my cheek. Then he looked around "Were Zero" he says a little surprised. "I-I don't know, h-his been avoiding me. I say sadly with a tear sliding down my cheek. Kaname smirks a little "Don't cry princess, maybe he just needs sometime alone" he says wiping the tear away. I'm about to speak when I feel a soft pair of lips on mine, I gasp as my eyes widens. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist, as he slides his tongue into my wet cavern. I can hear girl cheering and some crying out of sadness cause they think the rumor are true. I eventually close my eyes and kiss back. I will never forget my first kiss. He let's me go, I look at him. "K-Kaname" I say touching my lips. "Lord Kaname we should get to class" Ruka says "Goodbye my love" he says kissing my cheek making me blush even that I was already. I turn around to see Kaname walking with the others to class. I shake my head to get out of my though. "Everybody to there dorm room now" I yell. After everybody's gone I go sit on a bench. [great now ill have to keep this secret from Zero and ill have to try to not blush when I'm around Kaname] I though.

Time skip

I enter my room closing the door and sitting on my bed. "Damn it Y/N stop thinking of Kaname, his a vampire I'm a human we can't be couple it won't work" I say to my self turning the TV on. I change the channel to see my favorite anime of all time FREE!. After watching my show, I turn the TV off and go to sleep.

(Zero's pov)

I was walking out of the sun dorm, when two girls walk in front of me. (By the way it's morning now) "Hey Zero did you know that your sister is dating Kaname" one of them says "WHAT" I say loudly in surprise "Yeah, they such a cute couple, you must be happy that your sister found a guy who's gonna care about a lot" (Yeah I didn't know what I wanted to say when I started to rewrite this book) "Yeah super happy" I say irritated passing the two girls. I open the door of her bedroom, I see her watching anime. "Y/n" I say with coldness. She looks up and looks at me. "Huh Zero" she runs to me and hugs me but I pin her to the wall. I hear her gasp. "Z-Zero what are you doing" she says "Y/n are you dating someone" I say "No" "Stop laying to me damn it!" I yell at her " Zero, I'm not dating anyone" she yells back "Then why did some girls said that you were dating Kaname" I yell back tightening my grip on her wrist "I'm not dating him, yesterday he kissed me in front of some girl so people must think we're dating" she yells back with tears in her eyes. "Y/n i'm sorry for yelling at you but from now on I don't want to see you outside at night" "What do you mean" "I'm telling Kyan that your not gonna be in the discipline comedy anymore"