Chp. One

Ronnie- Ronnie is the main female character. She is about 4'5", she is a routy person. Her mother passed away when she was 12, leaving her with her step-dad. Ronnie is currently 15yrs old and her stepdad re-married and left her mothers huge banking account and victorian home to her. Ronnie has chocolate brown hair and vibrant blazing green eyes.

Bryan- Bryan is Ronnie's best-gay-friend. He lives with Ronnie as her roomie. He's 17yrs old. To help Ronnie satisfy her dad, he plays the role of her fiance. Bryan isn't completely gay, he's happily bi. He has strong feelings for Ronnie, but doesn't plan on telling her until she's 18. Bryan is irish, he has naturally bright bronze red hair and fierce piercing baby blue eyes. Bryan enjoys playing guitar and painting.  He has one big secret...

Jessie- Jessie is Ronnie's head-chef. He is 24yrs old, and he lives with Ronnie. He's british. He has greyed-lemon-blonde hair and soft grey-chestnut eyes. Jessie loves cooking and feels in every way entitled to Ronnie. Jessie knows about the whole 'fake-make-daddy-happy-engagement'. Although he doesn't agree he keeps his mouth shut.

Kevin- Kevin is Ronnie's 35yr old step-dad. He lied to Ronnie about the re-marriage because he was scared of losing custody over her to her grandmother. So he keeps his distance for the most part. He has jet black hair and embracing brown eyes. He likes to write and play drums. He has a huge secret...

Jackie- Jackie is Ronnie's maid. Jackie is Jessie's twin sister. She has all of his features just more petit. She likes cleaning. She's OCD. Jackie is always suspicious on whether or not Bryan's gay because of the way he looks at Ronnie, but never mentions it.

Leonard- Leo is Ronnie's official 'nanny'. He is tall & buff, bald, and he has cold amber eyes. He likes nightly walks in the park. Leo knows all of the house secrets. There's not one thing he doesn't know. He's 27yrs old.

Chapter 1(Ronnie's pov)

I stood in the kitchen and watched Jessie bob his head in and out of rooms going down the main hallway. I enjoyed watching him franticallly jumping around. He is so adorable when he's mad. I often played tricks on him like this one, and he has yet to catch on.

"Jessie, we can just go get another one," I said with much enthusiasm.

"No," Jessie's deep British accent boomed throughout the house," I can't just use any apron, Pup!"

I giggled and sha-shayed my way over him. I bit his ear and patted him on the head. He was gentle in a scary kind of way, which made reading him all the better.

"All I wanted was some PB&J," I whispered reassuringly," but the apron is up in the art room. I used it the other day to avoid getting paint on my clothes."

Jessie growled and noogied me playfully.

"Yeah yeah."

I shreiked as I heard the front door slam shut, announcing Bryan's arrival. He walked in lazily and slumped against the island. Today Byran had his hair in a mess, he was wearing tight yellow skinny jeans that sagged a few inches below his waist, hot-topic boxers, and a simple Abercrombie & Fitch shirt. His converse had my name written all over them. He was also wearing my favorite Journey's hoodie that always fit me tightly. Which I suppose we both love about it.

"Honey, I'm home, and there's no food!"

"I'll go get my apron." Jessie sighed and stumbled up the stairs.

I rubbed my fingertips softly over the marble countertops and I stopped to sit on a stool. I looked lovingly into Bryan's eyes. His blue eyes looked distant for a moment, but then quickly returned.

"Babe, you seriously need a man." I watched Bryan as he slipped on top of the counter in front of me and threw his feet on the chairs on either side of me.

"Oh, but Bryan you're the only one for me." I batted my eyes and smiled.

"Ronald, who's father would want their astonishingly beautiful daughter engaged to a bum like me? I'm lazy, I was raised in the projects, and I'm gay." Bryan touched his forehead to mine and smiled. After giving me butterfly kisses, Jackie crashed into the kitchen.

"Get your gayass off of my Ron-Ron, pretty Boy!" Bryan sat on my lap and whined.

"Ronald get that awful man to go away." I coughed hazardly in between hysterical laughs. Life here was always boisterous and loud. There was never s dull moment, never any time to be sad.

"Bryana, ill save you my love," I shouted. Jessie came sliding down the railing of the stairs and crashed into me and Bryan. Sending us violently falling backwards.

Jackie laughed with a persistent smirk dancing on her lips. I tried breathing steadily under Bryan's firm figure. Bryan always hid it, but he does a lot of working out. Although he dresses as though he doesn't care, he honestly does. An attractive attribute to him.

"Pup, do you still want that sandwhich?"

"Yes," I paused for air, "please."

Byran's stomach growled angrily and Jessie just chuckled. Jackie went out the front door and left it open to allow fresh air.

But to my dismay in walked my worst nightmare. My step-dad, he glanced our way and kept walking. Leo hurried in after him. Bryan shifted slightly on top of me and dropped his weight full force onto my stomach. I yelled and stuck my tongue out at him. Which in return, he bit.

"Mmm, strawberries." I looked up at Bryan wondering how he'd figured. I haven't had strawberries for maybe three hours. Then again his taste buds have always had some sort of super tasting power.

"Here's your sandwhiches," Jessie slid our tray to us, but before I could get to my food Bryan grabbed it. He took a huge bite out of mine and kissed me. His tongue licked my lower lip, begging for entrance so I gave it. After about a minute of swapping spit, I felt my sandwhich on my tongue. He pulled back and chuckled harshly. In my mind I became filled with frustration, but my words would not show it.

"We should eat like that more often!" I chewed on the food and looked at his face. Even though he had on eyeliner, he was a natural hottie. His long shaggy-emo-cut hair fell over his eyes as he hoisted himself up to look down at me. Sometimes I wish he wasn't gay. Wait, I take that back, I always do.

(Bryan's POV)

She looks so angelic with her lucious curls spread across her face. Her green eyes seem to pierce into mine. Looking past my bright red bangs, I saw a hint of lust and wanting in Ronnie's eyes. God she doesn't know what she does to me, and I don't know if she ever will. If Ronnie knew I loved her, things just wouldn't be the same. They couldn't be the same. So I hide it behind a cruel nonchalant mask.

"Ronald?"

"Bryana?" She bit her lip.

"There's a spider in your hair." Ronnie screamed and started crying. I brushed the imaginary spider out of her hair and kissed one of her tears. I'm an asshole. She has a phobia of spiders and yet I always pull pranks. She loves to tease, but I'm the teasing king.

"Is it out," she whined.

"Yup," I popped the 'p', and I jumped off of her. I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a Smirnoff that was in the 'strictly no kids' section of the fridge and stalked up the stairs. I tried my best to avoid bumping into anyone. Nevertheless, on my way up Kevin stopped me.

"How is she?"

"Great dad! She's a beauty isn't she? I don't know what I'd do without her. Honestly I'm just eagerly waiting to marry her. I'll become a changed man to proudly stand beside her."

I noticed that I put too much of my real emotion into that and I shied away from Kevin. As I walked down the hallway away from his personal study, I wondered if I should tell him everything. That way i'd have his daugthers hand in marriage for real. Then I decided it was stupid so I kept on walking. When I reached my room I stopped. I hadn't really realized that my room smelled like her or that her pictures were everywhere. Just pictures of me and her. All over my walls. I closed my eyes to tske in the scenery and threw myself on my bed. My clock read 10:15 pm. So I decided to sleep the day off, because tomorrow was going to be just as long as today was.