Chp. Three

(Bryan's POV)

Stella had breakfast cooking in the kitchen, and alternative rock playing through the house. Stella. She's. She's apart of the same arts program. We're leaving together. She and I were accepted to study aboard at the same time. Ever since then we'd become close friends. She knows everything, and she silently routes me on. I am grateful for her friendship.

I got up from the couch and checked my phone. Missed calls and texts from Ronnie. I hate that I do this to her, but isn't it for the best?

"Morning sleepyhead! The music didn't wake you right?"

"No the music is fine. I'm naturally an earlybird. Anyways what's for breakfast?"

"I am making you a to go breakfast plate. Ronelli has been calling and texting nonstop, and you are going to hurry home to her. You need to stop before you lose her. So what we're leaving on a four year tuition? Bring the girl with you!"

"It's never been that simple Stella. And you know this."

"Yeah I know I know. Here. Now go."

"Thanks Stella."

I took the food and headed out. She gave me the keys to her car like she usually does. I've been telling Ronnie for months that this is my supposed boyfriends car. As many times as she asked to meet him, I wouldn't dare tell her the care belonged to a girl. She'd misunderstand and she'd cry. I can't stand her tears.

(Ronnie's POV)

Bryan finally came home. He had an empty plate and the keys to his boyfriends car. I ignored it though. Running to hug him he caught me like he always does. I held hjm tightly and slit breathed him in. He knows I hate it when he doesn't come home after a fight. Yet he always leaves in spite of me.

Is it possible for us to always be together?

Or will we one day part.

"I'm so sorry Bryan."

"No Ronelli. I'm sorry. I made you cry. I'll make it you to you. I'll paint you something, would you like that?"

"Yes, I'd love that."