And they (VruShan) literally dragging Sanyukta till the buffet hall and the trio had their breakfast together...
After talking with them she came to know that they want a fat Indian wedding..
That too in a full Rajputi style..
And she assured them that she would not give them a chance to complain..

Later she met with VruShan's family and some other friends..
And did all arrangements for the evening's cocktail party..
Soon the evening crept in and the roof top of the hotel started twinkling with numerous lights...

The VruShan's cocktail party was on full swing..
Thai music.. Expensive beverages.. Different types of cocktails.. Dance.. Romance..
Everything was on it's peak..
All the guest were admiring Sanyukta's work..

Sanyukta was also attending the party in a off white tube dress as the whole family of VruShan strictly said her to attend this wedding as a family member..

Joy - hey Sanyukta.. Meet my girl friend krittika.. (Joy introduced)
Krittika - (forwarded her hand for a handshake) hii Sanyukta.. Nice to meet you..
Sanyukta - (took krittika's hand) same here..
Krittika - are tum aise kyun baithi ho.. Have something.. Waiter.. (she handed Sanyukta a glass of wine)
Sanyukta - thanks..
Joy - okk.. You enjoy yourself.. We need to see other guests..
Sanyukta - suree..

Sanyukta was sipping her drink when she felt someone was patting her shoulder..
She turned around and found a beautiful lady was standing holding a glass of juice..
She was wearing a long gown with a Mangalsutra and a pinch of vermilion on her parts..
Later she noticed her bulging tummy indicating that she was expecting..

Lady - hii.. I'm Shivanya..
(a/n don't worry she is a human.. Not a nagin)
Sanyukta - hii.. Sanyukta..
Shivanya - kya hum pehle mile hain??
Sanyukta - I don't think so.. Are you from Mumbai??
Shivanya - noo.. I'm born and brought up here only.. Once I visited India.. I mean Gujarat..
I never went to Mumbai..
Sanyukta - then milke nah no chance..
Shivanya - but your face seems very familiar.. I think I have seen your face..
Sanyukta - koi galatfaimi huyi hogi aapko..
Shivanya - par.. (her phone started ringing and she received the call) hello.. Haan bolo.. Nehi..main party me hu..
Kyaaa.. Tum nah ek kaam bhi thik se nehi karte..
Accha ruko.. Aati hu main..

And Shivanya left after chipping a small 'see you later' to Sanyukta..
After a few minutes Sanyukta also left from there..
She came to the pool side area... The music was enough loud and Sanyukta was able to hear it clearly..

Soon Sanyukta heard a loud hoot and clapping sounds..
Then the Thai orchestra stopped..
And her eardrums got hit by a Hindi song..

A familiar Hindi song.. Her favorite Hindi song..
"Koun Mera" from the movie "Special 26"...
A heavy and husky voice was singing the song..
Sanyukta was drowned in his soulful voice and reminiscing the time when her Randhir sang this song on their out.. The day when they became friends officially...

Here is another chappy..
Abhi sab suru ho jayenge Shivanya ko leke.. 😂
Main toh bas yahi bolungi ke thoda wait karlo..
Don't jump on any conclusion..