14

Warning: NSFW, 18+, Smut, Explicit Sexual Content, Oral (female receiving), Unprotected Sex (wrap it before you tap it kids), Swearing (only one f-word, a new record for me), (jesus forgive me)

The two of us arrived at the hotel about twenty minutes later, where Morgan had booked a room for a night, although I had already booked one for myself. Sadly, Reid had to be back to work tomorrow, the two of us would have to come out here again.

I followed him into the elevator, comfortable silence falling between us. We arrived at my door as I turned around to face him, his eyes meeting mine, an instant smile tugging at my lips.

"This is me." I said, my back pressing against the wall beside my door.

"It is." Reid said, twiddling with his fingers. He was nervous again.

"I had fun tonight." I said to him.

"As did I."

"You know, we should do that-"

"Can I kiss you?" he blurted, his eyes not meeting mine. "I mean-if you don't mind- if that's okay, I'm not-"

"Spencer," I cut him off, taking his hands. "Of course you can."

He smiled and stepped closer, closing the distance between the two of us, taking my face in his hands. His brown eyes met mine as he leaned in, his lips finally meeting mine in our first kiss. My eyes flickered closed as his thumbs pressed against my cheek bones. 

He pulled back, his forehead resting against mine. I smiled, biting my lip. I stood on my toes, closing in another kiss as my arms wrapped around his neck, his fingers finding my hips. He started to kiss back, our kisses turning into something more steamier and more needy.

"Do you-uh- do you want to come inside?" I pulled back, breathing heavily.

His eyebrows rose in shock before nodding. I pulled the card from my pocket before sliding it into the door and pulling Reid inside. His lips met mine again as my fingers pried at his jacket, pulling it from his shoulders. His fingers slipped underneath my shirt as I shivered against his cold fingers.

He pulled the shirt from my body, sighing as I fumbled with his belt buckle. He leaned down, meeting my lips in another kiss before guiding me back and onto the bed, where he hovered over me. My hands pushed underneath his shirt, softly pushing it over his head. He pulled my skirt from my body before kicking off his pants, nearly tripping.

I laughed as he jumped onto the bed, his chest pressing against mine as his lips pressed against my neck. I sighed, my fingers slipping into his hair. I lifted up as his fingers swiftly unhooked my bra, pulling it from my body, leaving us both in our undergarments.

He kissed me again, trailing down my neck and onto my chest. "You're so beautiful."

His lips trailed down the valley of my breasts and down my stomach, pressing his lips against each of my hip bones. His fingers hooked in the waistband of my panties, pulling them down my legs, tossing them with the other articles of clothing.

I watched as his head took place between my legs, his lips pressing against my inner thigh, causing my breath to hitch in my throat. His breath fanned across me, causing shivers to break out across my body. Bringing his tongue flat against me, I nearly yelled, balling the bed sheets up in my hand. The pressure starting building in my body at the mere flick of his tongue.

He toyed with me, his pace altering as I fisted his hair. His tongue swiped across my folds as a moan fell from my lips. "Please, Spence, I need you."

He trailed back of my body, his lips meeting mine. I tasted myself on his lips, turning me on even more. I palmed him through his boxers as his breath hitched, fanning across my face.

I pulled his boxers down, his length springing free. I was about to wrap my hand around his shaft when he pushed me back, his body hovering over mine. He settled between my legs, lining himself up at my entrance before meeting my eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked softly.

"Absolutely." I nodded, my hands on his face.

He slowly slid into me, both of our groans filling the small hotel room. He stilled for a moment, letting me adjust before rolling his hips against mine. Sparks flew behind my closed eyes and moans filled the air.

His lips met mine as he slowly pulled out before sliding back in, making it even more intense and passionate.

"I love you," he mumbled, his face digging in my neck as my fingers slipped into his hair. "I love you so much."

His hips snapped into mine as my fingers trailed between his shoulder blades, my nails digging into his skin. His pace quickened, the sound of skin slapping against skin and the filthy moans that fell from each of their mouths filled the hotel room.

"Spencer," I moaned loudly, my lips pressing against his ear. "oh-fuck."

He adjusted our position, hitting a spot inside me that made my back arch as it raised off the bed. "Holy-"

The pressure building in my body came to a cataclysmic end as his hand moved down between us, pressing against my sensitive clit. I nearly screamed as it pushed me over the edge, my orgasm shaking my entire body. I buried my face into his neck, holding him as close to me as I possible could.

As I shook beneath him, his thrusts started to become more sloppy until he groaned, his hot liquid filling me up. He softly pulled out, falling beside me, both of our heavy breaths filling the hotel room.

I turned over to face him, my face pressing against his chest, his heartbeat hammering against my ear. Sweat glistened his forehead as his eyes met mine, a smile spreading across his face. He kissed my lips softly, holding us there for a few seconds. 

He pulled back, his eyes meeting mine. "I love you, Madeline Brookes."

I smiled, wiping sweat from the top of his lip. "I love you, Spencer Reid."

We both got underneath the covers as his arms wrapped around me, my head pressed against his chest as our feet intertwined together. His fingers softly played with my hair as we both started to fall asleep, in each others arms. 

Strange Love// Spencer Reid// Criminal Mindsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें