Levi X Female!Reader

I was training with Mikasa and Eren. We were getting ready for another expedition with Captain Levi. We were practicing disarming each other with a wooden knife. Eren was easy to take down but Mikasa was a different story. I was holding the knife while Mikasa was trying to disarm me. I tried to keep my guard up but she manages to disarm me in the speed of light. She snatched the knife out of my hand and flip me on the ground.

(Y/N): “Damn. Lost again.”

Mikasa extended a arm towards me and I grabbed it.

Mikasa: “Are you okay?”

(Y/N): “I’m fine. It’s just crazy how hard I tried to guard myself but still got disarmed. You sure do take training seriously.”

Mikasa: “Of course. You have to be strong to fight the titans.”

(Y/N): “But why hand to hand? Are the titans now going to have giant weapons for us to disarm?”

Mikasa laughed at my comment. Captain Levi walked towards the grounds.

Levi: “Oi! You brats! Get ready for the expedition.”

The group began to run to their horses. They all started to follow Levi into the forests. But before I had to leave, I just had to get back at Jean for giving Sasha my food without my consent.

(Y/N): “Hey, Jean. What the hell is wrong with you?! You can ride on your family like that. Horses can’t ride on other horses.”

I heard Eren from behind me bursting out laughing. Mikasa laughed but it was a lot quieter.

Jean: “Screw you, (Y/N).”

(Y/N): “Hey. You should’ve gave my lunch to Sasha.”

Jean began to ride off, still looking at me with a annoyed expression. Little did he know, he was going straight for the tree.

(Y/N): “Hey Jean, watch out for that tree!”

Jean: “What?!”

Jean’s horse ran straight into the tree, making both itself and Jean fall on the ground. The squad laughed uncontrollably at the scene and Jean was beyond embarrassed. Levi, on the other hand, was not laughed but was getting irritated.

Levi: “Alright, that’s enough. Jean, get back up and stop trying to show off.”

Timeskip

We finished the expedition and went back to camp. Nobody was killed. Unfortunately, Levi made Jean run all the way back and made him run till morning. He is still running right now.

Armin: “I wonder if Jean is okay.”

Eren: “Serves him right. He could’ve ran his horse to a tree and killed it.”

(Y/N): “It’s his fault that he didn’t pay attention.”

Mikasa: “But you were the one who distracted him.”

(Y/N): “Way to throw me under the bridge, Mikasa.”

One of the guards walked towards the table where the four were at.

Guard: “(Y/N)(L/N), Captain Levi wants to meet you right now.”

(Y/N): “Why?”

Guard: “That’s between you and Captain Levi.”

Mikasa: “Looks like karma came back to get you.”

I walked to Captain Levi’s office. I had no idea on why he wanted to meet me but I had a bad feeling about it. He never wanted me to meet him before so what made up his mind? I knock on the door of his office.