Nathan Drake(Uncharted)X Female Reader

(B/N)= Brother's name
(S/N)= Sister's name

You was a treasure hunter looking for her next artifact or your next paycheck. You travel the world looking for treasure maps and lost treasures with your older brother (B/N) and your older sister (S/N). You recently received a treasure map from a book stating that there was hidden treasure in a sunken ship. The treasure was over thousands of years old meaning that it was very valuable to whoever found it.

(Y/N): “(B/N). (S/N). How you two feel about sunken treasure?”

(B/N): “That depends.”

(S/N): “Where is it?”

(Y/N): “On the coast of Deadman’s island. It says its thousands of years old.”

(B/N): “I can sense a new mansion coming my way. With a backyard swimming pool and flat screen tvs.”

(S/N): “I’m in.”

(Y/N) POV

(S/N), (B/N), and I were heading towards Deadman’s island. We were taking my brother’s yacht that he recently bought after our last expedition. If we can find this treasure, this could last for as long as we want. I could take a early retirement.

(B/N): “Hey (Y/N). Wanna play poker?”

My brother smirked at me as he said that. He knew I wasn’t good at poker yet he continues to ask me to play just to beat me in it.

(Y/N): “(B/N), you know I suck at poker.”

(B/N): “Come on. I’ll go easy on you this time.”

Time skip

After losing to (B/N) 25 times in poker, we arrived at Deadman’s Island.

(Y/N): “You’re an asshole, (B/N).”

(B/N): “What are you talking about, he said with a smirk.”

(S/N): “I never seen anyone lose in poker 25 times in a row.”

(B/N): “Thats nothing. My record is 48 times that I beat (Y/N) is poker.”

(Y/N): “Don't bring it up!”

We were walking along the road until we came across a shore. In that shore was a boat, partly sunken in the sand and ocean. Well at least we don't have to dive into the ocean to find it.

(B/N): “Thankfully the boat is on the surface of the shore. I can't afford to be eaten by a shark or taken away by a octopus.”

I turned around to look behind me. I recently have been feeling as if we are being followed or being watched. Like someone was observing me more out of all of us.

??? POV

She is a beauty. She is better than any other artifact I had seen. Screw the treasure. I need her for my collection. I bet we together can make a better history and legacy than all the treasure combined.

(Y/N) POV

(B/N) and (S/N) were in the boat, looking for the treasure while I stood guard. I was always the lookout. I never get the chance to help find the treasure. I mean I did find the map. I was deep into thought until I felt something hit me upside the head. I immediately fell unconscious.

Time skip

I woke up to find myself tied up to a wall. I was only in my underwear and my arms were above my head.

(Y/N): “What. Where the hell am I?”

???: “Where you need to be.”

A man walked out from the shadows.

???: “Who am I?”

Nathan: “My name is Nathan Drake but you can call me your husband.”

(Y/N): “Very funny. But can you please untie me?”

Nathan laugh at my statement.

Nathan: “I don't think you understand me. You’re not leaving this island. We will spend the rest of our lives with each other. You will bear my children.”

(Y/N): “Are you out your damn mind?! I will NOT bear a stranger’s children. My brother and sister will look for me and they won't stop till I am safe.”

Nathan: “Oh really?”

Nathan took a torch and lit the torch on a stand. The torch lit up, revealing your dead brother and sister. They both were shot. You were shocked and was filled with anger.

(Y/N): “You son of a bitch! You killed my family. You’re not going to get away with this!”

Nathan: “Oh but I have. My sweet beautiful (Y/N).”

Nathan grabs your chin and faced you towards him. He then began to stroke your cheek and you shivered under his touch.

Nathan: “You don't need anyone besides me. I am the only one you can trust. I am the only one you can talk to. I am the only one you can love.”

You were basically held captive on Deadman’s Island. Nathan wouldn’t let you leave and killed anyone who tried to free you. You were like Nathan’s little artifact that no one can touch. His prized possession.