-19-

Hoseok's POV

I was about to walk out the restroom when someone stopped me. The boy who called me was about one inch shorter than me.

"S-Sorry to bother you, but you just looked a little upset", the boy said.

"A-Ah..well", I said while scratching my neck.

"I just wanted to know if I can do anything to make you feel better, I know we just met, but you can always come and talk to me, I do have some classes with you too", he said while smiling at me.

I was about to say something, until two boys came in.

"Bambam! Hurry up! We're about to leave!", the boy with red hair said.

Ahh, now I remember, I do have some classes with him.

"Oh, Hoseok was it?", the boy with black hair said.

"I'm Jackson, this is Mark, and that's Bambam", he said while pointing at each one of them.

I just nodded at them.

"Okay, we're about to go now, nice meeting you", Bambam said while dragging the two out.

Bambam's POV

"You finally got to talk to him", Jinyoung said.

"Y-Yeah", I chuckled awkwardly.

"Our baby is growing up so fast", Jackson said while fake crying.

"Yah, I'm older than Yugyeom"

"But he looks more mature, while you look so cute and innocent", Mark said while squeezing my cheeks.

I pushed him away and pouted.

Jungkook's POV

I made a confuse face since I didn't understand what Jin said. Jin walked away with Namjoon back to their dorm since they are going to get ready to cook dinner for us.

I heard Tae giggling next to me. I turned to face him.

"What?", I asked.

"Your expression just looked funny", he said while laughing.

I stared at him confused, but soon smiled. I missed him laughing and smiling like this. It's been awhile.

"Okay, Jin said go to the store and buy some ingredients and some spices...he told me to go with you since you might get confuse with all the brands and stuff", he said while smiling.

"Ahh", I said while nodding.

------------------------------------------------

"Do the brands even matter?", I complained.

I watched Tae hold up two different brand Soy Sauce.

"Yes it does, now stop complaining", Jin said on the other line and hanged up.

"Found it!", Tae said.

He put the bottle in the basket and smiled widely.

"That was hard", he said while pretending to wipe some sweat away.

I smirked at what he said. He looked up at me and pouted.

"I know what you're thinking about..dirty mind", he muttered the last part and walked away with bright pink cheeks.

I chuckled and followed him.

-----------------------------------------------

(A/N)

The most saddest thing that has ever happened.

Before

After