Not a Anime with Swimsuits

(Y/N) POV

I woke up in Neptune’s bed. The sun beaming through the big windows. Neptune must've carried my home. Not only that but she undressed me. I saw that I was wearing only a shirt and underwear. Neptune was not in the room. Neptune then walked into the room with a jump in her step as always.

Neptune: “Good morning, (Y/N). I hope you have nothing planned today because we are going to the beach.”

(Y/N): “The beach?”

Neptune: “Yep. The other goddesses planned on going to the beach today.”

I never went to the beach before. All I know is that it could be good for a vacation. But I think with friends like these, it will not be a normal vacation.

Warning: Fanservice ahead! Proceed with caution!

Neptune and I arrived at the beach where the other goddesses were there. They didn't enter the beach yet. They were still in the lobby.

Neptune: “Hey, everyone! We're here~.”

Uzume: “Hey, Nepsy! Hey, (Y/N)!”

(Y/N): “Hey, Uzume.”

Vert: “I'm glad both of you can make it. Especially you, (Y/N).”

(Y/N): “Huh? What does that mean?”

Vert: “Oh, nothing. Nothing at all~.”

I blushed and hid my face behind Neptune.

Neptune: “Why are you guys still here? Why aren't you on the beach?”

Noire: “Did you forget already? This is R-18 island. We have to prove that we are 18 or older.”

Neptune: “I have a idea. Everyone in the dressing room!”

Timeskip (minutes later)

I was the last one in the changing. I am wearing a (f/c) tank top and (f/c) shorts. Let's be honest, I don't like showing skin. I walked out I changing room.

IDK POV

(Y/N) walked out the changing room to see a sight that can cause nosebleeds. The goddesses were in HDD form with their bikinis on. The scene was enough to make someone have a nosebleed for 10 minutes straight. A blush form on (Y/N)’s face.

(Author: “The plot is real! But flat is always justice.”)

Neptune walked towards (Y/N).

Purple Heart: “You okay?”

(Y/N): “I-I'm fine. I j-just fine.”

Purple Heart: “Oh, really? You look a little flustered.”

(Y/N): “You're seeing things.”

(Y/N) looked away. Neptune hugged her, causing here blush to grow.

Black Heart: “Don't tease her, Neptune. She's getting redder by the minute.”

Green Heart: “She is so adorable. Such a shame that she belongs to Neptune.”

White Heart: “Don't bring that up in front of Noire.”

(Y/N): “W-We breasts I mean best should get going to the b-beach.”

(Y/N) ran from Neptune's grip and ran through the curtains without the alarm going off. The others laughed at (Y/N)’s embarrassed mood. The others managed to get to the other side, well except Blanc of course.

Machine: “Are you SURE you are over 18 years old?”

White Heart: “Yes, Yes! For the last 40 times. I am a goddess for god sake!”