Chapter 30 - Finally

cas likes ass🍑🍆:i wanna meet you like now. I'm off the plane dean we're the hell are you

dean freakin winchester✨:im near the luggage thingy. Come get your suitcases and you'll see me. I'm holding a sign that says Novak. A tall brown haired boy is stood next to me and a man with black hair.

cas likes ass🍑🍆:okay dean, i'm coming

dean freakin winchester✨:oh god which way? kinky or...?

cas likes ass🍑🍆:shut up prick.

cas likes ass🍑🍆:oh god dean i can already see you and your beauty.

dean freakin winchester✨:fuck cas i can see your bright blue and black hair.

dean freakin winchester✨:shit shit shit.

cas likes ass🍑🍆:im hugging you, bye.

Castiel looks through he crowds of people until he can finally see the person that he's been waiting for.

Dean was wearing a brownish leather jacket and a black tee with a pair of blue jeans and some black boots. His hair was styled in its usual way and he looked overall perfect.

Cas had his wild hair spiked up and he was wearing some eye liner. He had some black skinny ripped jeans on that had a chain hanging off them and he had a black t-shirt on that had the band Metallica on it. He was wearing some black studded boots and he had a black and white bandana on his wrist. He was also wearing a leather jacket but his had little studs and it was black.

He shoved his phone in his pocket not bothering to get his bag just yet and ran towards Dean. This was a cringy site but clearly the boys didnt care.

Castiel finally reached Dean and jumped onto him, wrapping his legs and arms around him tightly and Dean not expecting it fell onto the floor with Cas still wrapped around him.

"Cas?" Dean whispered against Cas's neck, sending shivers down Castiel's spine.

"Yeah. Its me." Castiel said back, tears started brimming in his eyes. Dean shifted Castiel and he sat on his but instead of his back on the cold airport floor.

He hugged Cas back and vowed never too let go.

"I feel like ive been waiting for this moment forever." Cas laughed through tears, pulling back and giving Dean a weak smile.

"Cassie don't cry," he raised his hand to wipe away Cas's tears.

"I'm happy. I'm happy Dean." Castiel let Dean wipe away his tears.

"I'm happy too, Cas." Dean whispers, hugging Cas again.

They heard cameras being clicked and they both stiffened, turning around to see both their dads and their brothers looking down at them, holding cameras and taking millions of pictures of the two boys.

"Are y'all dating yet?" Dean's dad, John, asked.

"N-no." Cas laughed, getting up and helping Dean up with him.

"They will be soon." Cas's dad, Chuck, winked.

"OTP OTP OTP." Gabriel and Sam sang, holding each others hands and dancing around.

"You guys are so annoying." Dean and Cas whined, dramatically falling onto the floor and Cas ended up landing on Dean.

"Ow." Dean coughed as Cas just layed his head on Dean's stomach.

"I'm not even that heavy, dunno why your complaining." Cas joked rolling his eyes.

"Lets get going lads, you all can stay at our house." John spoke, causing all four of the boys to grin.

"Are you sure about that, John? Castiel and Gabriel can be a lot to handle.." Chuck shook his head at his two sons.

"Of course i'm sure! Friends of my boys are friends of mine. Besides it'd be great to have the company, y'know?" John gave Chuck a soft smile. "Lets get your bags." They walked over to were all the suitcases we're layed and Castiel went to grab a hold of his when someone else did.

"Ill be carrying that for you, Cassie." Cas looked up to see the pair of green eyes that he loved so dearly.

"Did i ever tell you that you have really pretty eyes?" Cas smirked, straightening up.

"Yeah Cas, you told me that almost every day when we spoke." Dean chuckled, rolling the suitcase along the floor behind the two boys.

"Oh. Yeah. Right." Cas shoved his hands in his pockets. "It's actually so surreal right now. Being here, with you."

"I know right." Dean sighed, "Are you hungry, Cassie?" He asked

"Starving." Castiel replied.

"Dad can we go to McDonalds?" Sam asked John.

"Sure, you guys must be starving after that long flight. Lets go put the bags in the impala and we'll go to McDonalds." John said, him and Chuck we're getting along.

"Awesome! Thanks John!" Gabriel explained, sucking a lollypop.

"Its no problem kiddo." John smiled.

The group walked out of the airport and into the car park, John was leading them along.

"Follow the leader." Cas sang, skipping ahead of Dean.

"Your such a child, bee!" Dean laughed at Castiel's behaviour.

"No i aint! I'm just so tired and hungry so it makes me hyper." Cas retorted. They finally reached the gorgeous black 67' chevy impala and Dean opened the trunk, putting in Castiel's suitcase. John took Gabriels and Chucks bags and handed them to Dean to put in.

John sat in the drivers seat, and Chuck sat in shot gun. "How are we all gonna fit?" Sam complained.

"One of y'all are gonna have to sit on someone's lap." John told him.

"I'll sit on Dean's lap! Well if your okay with that anyways." Cas looked down to the floor and blushed.

"As long as you dont squash me." Dean joked. Sam, Dean and Gabriel sat on their seats and Castiel looked at Dean.

"I'm gonna end up flattening you." He pouted.

"No your not, your not even fat. There's literally nothing on you." Dean rolled his eyes at Cas.

"I'm a fattyyyy." Cas dragged his y's out as he climbed in and steadily sat on Dean's lap, trying not to put his bum in Dean's face but he did anyways.

"You tryna suffocate me with your big fat ass?" Dean laughed.

"Thats my mission." Cas said, settling on Dean's lap.

"Y'all ready?" John asked, everyone nodded, so he put the key in and it turned on the engine. The impala roared to life and they pulled on the seat belts.

"TO MCDONALDS WE GO!" Sam exclaimed, making them all laugh.

This is so cringyyyyyy but whatever,, follow me on my instagram @casthecuddlyangel :)