Chapter 3 - Skype Calls

Castiel POV

I'm gonna talk to Dean through skype and i'm so excited yet so nervous. I really like him. I just hope he won't judge me for the way i look, and the way i dress, and the way i speak. Just me in general. Cause he says he's straight and why would he wanna be friends with me? This guy obsessed freak?

I quickly shove on some black jeans and a black v neck. I clean my piercings and brush my teeth. I look into the mirror and frown at my hair. It literally looks like i've just had sex. I like it being messy and all but Dean's gonna think i'm a whore cause it does actually look like i've just did the nasty with some guy.

I try and flatten it but it doesn't work. I run my fingers through my hair and pull at it a little bit. My fingers slipping through the blue and black strands.

I walk back into my room and grab a studded leather jacket and put it on. I pull out my laptop from under my bed and open it up, logging onto it and clicking on skype.

"I forgot to ask his skype user." I face palm myself and unlock my phone and click on the kik app. I go onto mine and Dean's messages and text him.

CassyisSassy:deano, whats your skype name tho?

DeanoWeano:dean.winchester79 (:

CassyisSassy:alrightyyy

I type his name in and he comes up so i add him quickly and send him a message telling him it's actually me.

dean winchester:oh hi cassss((:

castiel novak:you can start the call cause i feel so freakin awkward doing it.

dean winchester:awh i find that so cute;') okay ill do it

Oh god he finds me cuteeee fangirl moment. I whaff my face and i can feel myself blushing.

dean winchester is requesting to video call you...accept or recline.

I quickly accept the call, to see a black screen.

"Dean, c'mon put your camera on." I speak first, smiling a little knowing he can see me.

"But i'm embarrassed.." He finally speaks and i almost die. His voice is so freakin ruff and sexy and deep.

"Oh god i love your voice." I laugh, running a hand through my hair, "C'mon show me your pretty little face."

"Yours is surprisingly deep and gruff, i like it. And fine." He finally turns his camera on and i almost die again.

"Your b-beautiful oh god.." I stutter, biting my lip and looking away embarrassed.

"Thank you, Cassie. Your beautiful too." He gives me an adorable smile. "I love your hair, and your piercings there so cool!"

"Your adorable, Dean." I roll my eyes and stick out my tongue playfully, showing him my tongue piercing.

"Cas, how the hell did you have the guts to get all of those. They look as if they hurt like a sonofabitch." Dean smirks and runs a hand through his short brown hair.

"They didn't." I chuckle.

"It's weird talking to you like not using text or anything." He states and i nod in agreement.

"Yeah, we've only know each other a week and we're already like really close." I lick my lip, my tongue catching on my piercing that i have on my lip.

"I've never had a friend over the internet before. But it's kinda better than having friends that you know in real life."

"That is true." I nod my head again, fiddling with a stud on my jacket.

"Castiel!" A voice calls from outside my room. It's gabriel.

"What do you want Gabe?" I glare at my door.

"Thats your brother?" Dean asks.

"Yes." I sigh. "I'll be right back Dean, don't end the call on me though."

"Of course not, mate." Dean replies, smiling sweetly at me.

I get up, leaving my laptop on my bed and walk over to the door. I knew Dean was watching my every move. I open the door to look down and glare at my younger brother, Gabriel.

"Cassieee, who are you talking to?" He asks, tugging at my jacket to try and push me aside.

"It's no one Gabe." I plead, pushing him aside. He gets on his knees and quickly crawls through my legs, running into my room and sitting on my bed, grabbing a hold of my laptop.

"Oooohh, he's pretty." Gabe winks at Dean.

"Yeah well back off cause he's mine." I joke..kind of..

"I dunno whether you were joking or not there." Gabriel raises an eyebrow at me and i shrug as i grab my laptop and smile at Dean.

"Who cares if i was or wasn't now get out you leprechaun." I throw a pillow at Gabriel and he squeals and runs out, slamming my bedroom door as he does so.

"Sorry about that. Gabriel is almost always hyper and cheeky, and very very gay." I explain as i lay back on my bed, putting my head against the headboard.

"Don't worry about it. My brothers the same, although he's a total nerd and he's a moose." Dean smirks, yawning a little.

"Your a squirrel a lickle squirrel."

"Your a bee." Dean retorts.

"Oh yeah, today in the garden, i followed a honeybee." I look over at my window wonderingly.

"Wow, very productive." Dean jokes.

"Ugh your so cute." I whine and cover my face.

"Shut up. I'm not cute." He licks his lips.

"You totally are. Give me your cuteness you little cutie."

"I've got no cuteness to give you." He replies, "Your the cutie pie, my cutie pie."

"Stahppp. I told you that you weren't straight. Your so gay for me." I chuckle.

"And if i was?" He teases.

"Then i'd probably fly over to you and hug the absolute crap outta you cause your so fucking cute." And kiss you, of course.

"Stop saying i'm cute." He crosses his arms and pouting stubbornly.

"SEE! So. Fucking. Cute. Ughhhhhhh no fair. I'm literally gonna hold all my gas and store it and then when theres enough i'm just gonna fart fly over to kansas." I state, proudly.

"Your such a weirdo oh my god why am i talking to you." Dean laughs, throwing his head back.