Chapter 8- It's a date then

"Earth to Jen", Kyle said snapping me out of the horrific memory I looked at him sad and he noticed straight away as he gave me a concerning look.

"Let's go", I said shaking my head as I got out of the car. Literally all the girls turned and looked at me giving me jealous looks which I ignored.

"Okay I'm sorry I didn't call you little miss fierce but come on don't be mad", he said jokingly.

"You're so annoying oh my god let's just get to class before we're late again", I said rushing to biology.

As the class started Mr Taylor spoke about the project we had to do and when we had go complete it-

That's when I felt a paper being thrown at my head as I turnt around to see the famous Kyle Gray smirking as he stretched his body which was insanely attractive may I add as though he didn't do anything. I scowled as I looked at the paper and realised he has written something.

"I'm bored", it wrote, I rolled my eyes as I wrote back "leave me alone". Which caused him to throw another paper at me and this ended up happened for the whole hour.

--------------------------

The bell rang and it was finally lunch as I walked into the cafeteria towards the girls and Nathan.

"So Jennifer, we're gonna come to your house and get ready, is that cool?", Kate said as I bit into the delicious pierce of pizza.

"Yeah that's fine just come around 6pm and we can start getting ready", they all smiled as we talked about party preparations and then-

"What party?", Kyle said I stared daggers at all of them warning them not to say anything but Nathan had to open his big mouth and say, "My party, you can come if you'd like, I know how much Jennifer would appreciate that", I scowled at him and kicked him under that chair as he looked at me moaning.

"What was that for?", he said trying to act innocently.

"For being a snake", I said rolling my eyes.

"Aw come on little miss fierce I know you can't resist this amazing body", he wrapped his hand around my neck making me feel uncomftable at the unfamiliar feel of his arm.

I hated this guy what was going on? I slapped his arm away and got up.

"See you guys at 6", I told the girls as I walked off to the next class.

"See you later sexy", Kyle shouted causing everyone to look at my direction once again.

This guy would be the death of me.

I thought I had finally got rid of the annoying human being but I felt someone grab me from my waist and spin me around leaving me shocked and speechless at the same time.

"I forgot something", Kyle said smiling at him.

"Yeah the lack of knowing people's personal spaces dude", I tried to pull away but his grip got tighter as he grinned. God if he wasn't this insanely attractive would have stabbed him by now. I mentally reminded myself to tell Rachel that if I ever disappeared she'd know to find me in jail for the murder of Mr Gray.

"I was wondering, when are we going to start the project?", he asked which kind of surprised me because he was talking about something actually relevant for once.

"Tomorrow does 5pm sound good?", I asked.

"Yes", he smiled his perfect smile.

"Okay", I said bluntly wanting to leave but felt myself blushing as he still had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"It's a date then", he whispered causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"In your dreams Gray", I said as I finally managed to pull his arms away and walk away.