Where am I..?? Ch. 19

3/28/14-Last updated

(Phoebe POV)

I paced back and forth in my prison cell. Well, my cell was really just a block I'm stuck in. The female warrior just shoved me in and the wall behind me closed, food somehow appeared out of nowhere once a day. I was unarmed and was really bored. Where is lady Artemis and Thalia?? I hope the males didn't kill them. Suddenly, a bowl filled with water, a flashlight, a prism, and a drachma appeared. I put the prism hovering over the water, turned on the flashlight, and hoped it was a good enough rainbow; I tossed the drachma into the bowl of water, the drachma disappeared. I said,"O Iris, goddess of Rainbows, please show me Thalia Grace." The water shimmered. There showed an image of Thalia, Artemis, and two other females in a prison cell. There was a coffee table, junk food everywhere, a tv, basically a mortal looking living room. Thalia saw me, she ran towards the image, along with the others.

(Thalia POV)

I saw Phoebe in an Iris message. She was in a prison cell, with no bars. It looked runty dirty. She wasn't hurt she said, and we quickly made introductions with each others. The image suddenly shimmered again, and the image was gone. Well, at least Phoebe was Ok.

(Artemis POV)

Please work, godly power, please work!! It worked. I was suddenly as a ghost, and left the prison, my body still in there. But my soul wasn't. I wandered the enormous golden palace. Finally found the throne, with Percy on it. No. That wasn't Percy, this guy has black colored eyes, Percy has seagreen. He seemed to be arguing with himself. The eyes suddenly turned the color black and said,"Olympus must be destroyed, you saw what happened to them." Suddenly Percy's eyes turned seagreen, he seemed to protest against himself and said,"But... we could forgive them!" The eyes turned black, hardened black, and bellowed,"Forgive them for what they did to us??!!" The green eyes took over and said,"We could work together, you as evil Percy, me as good Percy. Maybe we could barter with the Olympians. Hurt no more people." Percy's eyes turned black, he insisted,"There is no such thing as good or bad people, also, there is no such thing as bartering with the Olympians, unless you want to end up where you used to be." The body winced. Suddenly, all talking stopped, evil Percy, said quietly, "Wait one is eavesdropping on us." Suddenly I felt as if time froze in place, and I was holding the weight of the sky, again. Power washed over me. My soul, leading itself back into my body.

(Thalia POV)

Lady Artemis suddenly just collapsed. Hestia slowly shook her head saying,"She did something too dangerous, after almost all our godly power is absorbed." Annabeth looked as confused as I was.