The Cell Ch.15

3/25/14-Last updated

(Annabeth POV)

I suddenly wake up in a cell. With Hestia, Artemis, and Thalia chained to the wall next to me? Wha?? Suddenly, my head hurted from where the sword hilt was connected to my head. How did they end up here? Everyone around me was conscious. They seemed to be locked in here too. "G' morning." Thalia said. On the wall across from me. "Where are we?" I asked. Suddenly the door opened. The guy who knocked me out was standing next to me. He said,"At my headquarters." He was hot!!! I was drooling. Artemis chained on the wall next to Thalia said,"Why are you doing this son?" Wait....What??!!! "Son?" "I'm not your son, Artemis, or Janus' son." the boy said. "Then....wha.....how...I......huh?" Artemis was lost in words. "I am Perseus Jackson." he said evilly.

(Thalia POV)

Even though I was captured, I said,"I knew it! Why did you attack us?" Percy laughed an un-Percy like way. Said,"Why did you let me die?" I was speechless. The others looked ashamed. "I am fighting against Olympus." Percy announced. Like I didn't know that. I asked,"What about your mom and step dad?" He said casually,"I'm not as dumb as Kronos. I am having vengeance on the gods and their allies, not the mortal world." Percy snapped his fingers. We were released from the wall, but still handcuffed, I still couldn't summon lightning.

(Artemis POV)

Why can't my godly powers work?? Oh yah. The handcuffs. Oh Tartarus. When I was released from the wall, the room totally changed, it changed into a regular looking living room. Popcorn, food, Tv, couches, etc. I did a round house kick, but he just dodged. I kept on kicking until I was tired, but all that male did was dodge. Strength leaving me easily. "When I leave, the handcuffs will melt off, but don't think you could escape easily." he warned. I looked out of the cell, there was at least another 5 rooms, all locked. I paled. This one war, the Olympians aren't going to win, not even with the minor gods. Percy turned to leave, when he left, as he said, the handcuffs melted off. But I still couldn't summon anything or use my godly powers. There was a small window to look at the outside, I tried to smash it, but it won't break.